SUS|13- H.I.M.

Hey, sorry about the lack of update yesterday. Here's one early this morning and a chance for another later on. If this part can get 25+ votes before 7 o'clock, be sure that I'll deliver.

I'm a try to be on time too! But don't hold it to me. I wish wattpad had a like goal button and it can send you a notification.
Enjoy the chapter though 😜

Oh and if you have any cute names for Ember and Nymir, share😏

Suspect Chapter Thirteen
H.I.M.
~
"I swear it felt like that song Focus by H.E.R, and I was the nigga she was talking about. Not having a damn clue about what I going to miss if I ain't get my shit together..."
~
The same day, 8:16 PM
Big Gay Ice Cream Shop
Lower Manhattan, NY

"Nigga, give me some more" Tink said as she reached over with her spoon

"Ya fat ass, I told you to go get one..."

She rolled her eyes. "I bet if I was Nymir, you'd let me lick the damn thing"

I gave her a look and brought the ice cream up to my lips to lick the side. "You really ain't getting none"

"I'm just playing, you always get so touchy about him nowadays. You still never told me how it was when you basically chose him over us" she sat back.

"Tink, I can't remember none of that shit but....he said things were nice. He said that I was....*clears throat*...coming on to him and wanting to have sex but...Nymir just be saying shit sometimes. Ain't no way I ain't have all my sense to do all that"

"Mmm..., you know you can tell me anything right. We been friends since I saw ya Mexican ass on the steps–"

"I'm Dominican, boo. Is my hair hella straight?"

"Same fucking thing" she laughed in her ignorance. "Look,....I know some things about you and him that you probably don't know yourself. It's okay to say how you feel. I won't judge you..."

"I know but I just...don't want anyone to look at me funny once shit leak out and I'm b–" I cut myself off before saying too much.

Her eyes widened from across the table with a shocked expression. "Wait– so you do like him? Awww "

I blushed and handed her the ice cream that she took gladly. With my hands covering my eyes from embarrassment, I smiled and talked to her that way. "Yes okay,....a lot now" I confessed.

"He likes you too..."

"I'm well aware of that but he's having a baby soon and they're still working things out– I don't wanna be a home wrecker"