Three

After spending a sleepless night pondering over how she just escaped death and who her saviour could have been, she groaned when she heard the familiar sound of her alarm ringing.

Sitting up, she grabbed her phone only to see the lock-screen written 99+ messages.

Apart from when she hung out with her friends at the café or texted them, Sydney didn't have much of a social life. So getting that many text messages was new to her. She scrolled down on the messages from Olivia until she found a picture of herself from last night. She looked at it closely only to find that it had been posted on the internet.

As quickly as she could, she searched up what Olivia had to find where her picture was and the feed was full of more than one.

Sydney felt her jaw drop as she saw people writing comments like 'who's she?' or 'lucky girl! I would kill to be her' or 'I ship it'. She shook her head,  not wanting to believe what was before her eyes. Scrolling down, she saw more posts and more comments.

Finally snapping out of her trance, the girl placed her phone down and got ready. Being that she had bags under her eyes from getting no sleep, Sydney had to apply aot more make up than she was used to to cover them up and wore sunglasses just to be safe.

She was happy she choose to do so because when she approached the road she had almost died at, there were crowds of girls looking for the girl who was saved.

Sydney quickly made her way away from the crowds and practically ran to the café, hoping no one had seen her.

Upon arriving at the café, she found the rest of the employees including Tori and Chris staring at her, all with smirks on their faces.

"What?" Sydney uttered, trying to ignore them as she placed her bag down and grabbed an apron.

"I thought you weren't a fan of that new app...what is it called again? Blue Moon?" Ava teased.

"I'm not," Sydney replied. "I honestly couldn't care less about it."

"Yeah right," it was Olivia's time to tease. "I saw you all over Felix."

"Felix? Who the heck is Felix?"

"Only the hottest person alive," Ava pretended to faint, only for Noah to catch her.

"He's the most famous person on it," Noah finally answered.

"You should join," Olivia suggested. "I bet you'd be a hit! People are already requesting more posts with you."

Sydney rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not joining that app, okay? Now leave me alone."

"You're becoming defensive," Olivia pointed out.

"She's definitely defensive," Ava added. "Why are you defensive?"

"I think she wants to join Blue Moon. To see Felix again," Liam mentioned.

"I don't want to see him again! Nor do I want to join that stupid app! What happened last night was a mistake! An honest mistake!" She yelled then took a few seconds to calm herself down. "Now if we are going to talk about Blue Moon, let's talk about Chris over there. He's famous on it. A million followers."

"His time is already up, Melbourne. You came late so you missed it," Kimberly smirked.

"What do you mean? It's half six, the store opens at seven. How the heck am I late?"

"We all agreed on coming at six today. Didn't get the memo?"

"No, I did not," Sydney said through gritted teeth.

"Well now you know. And you're late. Don't let it happen again."

The teen rolled her eyes as she began to get the café ready for opening.

"I swear, I hate you people."

"You love you too, Perth," Callum laughed, kissing her cheek like he liked to do, only because he insisted she reminded him of her younger sister, before he helped her out.

Soon enough, the café opened and despite being so early in the morning, the place was still really busy. Though she tried to pay close attention to what she was doing, Sydney couldn't help get distracted when she saw girl pointing and taking pictures of her. She already knew the day was destined for disaster.

By ten, she had already swapped over with Olivia and helped out in the kitchen only because back there no one could see her. And for once she was actually okay with baking and doing other stuff.

"You alright?" Callum asked after noticing the girl's strange behaviour.

"Yeah," she sighed. "It's just many girls are looking for me outside and I don't want to face all of them. It was all just a mistake but why do I feel like this is how life is going to be for the rest of my existence?"

Callum only laughed, thinking Sydney was overreacting about it.

"It might, it might not. But you met a celebrity and you should be thankful for that. Any girl would die to be in your shoes so why not appreciate it. Such a thing only happens once in life."