Rain and Thunder and Kids (T.H.)

3rd Person POV

It has been a long five years of being married to thee Tom Holland himself. Y/N and Tom got married, moved into a much bigger house, then the husband "accidentally" impregnated the wife. She still thinks it was on purpose though.

To this day, Y/N has never regretted it. Their first child was a girl. Her name is Lily Nicola Holland. She's four now. Then there's the second kid, his name is Hayden Stanley Holland, he's only two.

They are both big trouble makers, though, they get it from Tom no doubt. Ever since Lily has been born, Tom has treated her like a princess ever sense. Then there's Hayden, who Y/N treats like a tiny prince/the man of the house. It makes both kids feel very special in their family, so thank god Tom has not thought of more children anytime soon.

It is Thursday evening and Tom is back from filming in America. The two kids were really beginning to miss him, and often asked to watch his movies over and over and over again.

While Tom lays down in his shared bedroom, Y/N tucked in the two kids and made sure they were fast asleep before she left. It has been months since the last thunderstorm, and it has never been as bad as tonight's is going to be. That means tonight is going to be rough.

When she came into her bedroom, Tom laid awake watching Doctor Strange on the television. "Couldn't sleep?" Y/N whispers to her husband while closing the double doors softly behind her. Tom just lazily shook his head, he looks like he needs sleep, desperately.

A small crash erupted outside. It made Tom's eyes widen, only silently nervous about not being able to sleep with a nasty storm coming. He continues to watch his movie while Y/N sat on the other side of the bed reading her newest favorite book series. Every few minutes she would feel Tom brush up against her until his head rested on her stomach and his fingers danced around on her bare leg.

Without even noticing, Y/N's open hand ended up in Tom's hair. She didn't know how it happened. Everything would have been nice and calming, if there wasn't such a loud boom in the sky and two screaming children running down the hall towards the parents room.

Once Y/N heard the loud noise, she put down her book and waited for her children to come running in. The crash startled Tom again, but not as much as two small voices shouting at the top of their lungs.

Within no time, the double doors were knocked open and Lily and Hayden came running in. Lily made it to the big bed first, which she climbed up and hid in her father's lap. That caused Tom to move away from Y/N's lap, she had her own problems to take care of, though. Hayden ran right over to his mommy and cried his eyes out until he got what he want, which is a spot on the bed. Once he did, Hayden replaces the spot where Tom was laying and hid under a ton of blankets on the bed.

"Hey, little munchkins," Y/N softly laughs. "Did the storm wake you two up again?" Both young kids nod their heads at a very fast pace.

Tom stares down at his daughter, flattening her hair as he stares at his wife in shock. "Again?" he quietly asks her. She nods her own head and rubs her son's back in small circles.

The mother brought Hayden into her lap so she could look at his tear streaked face better. Hayden whimpers a little more, ignoring the fact that his curly hair has fallen all over his face. "No more crying, okay, Baby?" Y/N spoke softly to her youngest child. Her thumb slides across his cheeks, wiping the wet tears off his face. Then her other free hand brushes Hayden's curls back, it doesn't help, the curls immediately bounce back to their original place.

"Daddy," Lily peeps out from her hiding spot, "can we watch one of your movies?" Tom attempts to hide a smile, but he can't help it. His wife gives him a stern look, since the kids should be asleep, but they probably wouldn't anytime soon. The look was also for the movie. Most of all Tom's movies are rated PG-13 or R, which is not appropriate for their children whatsoever. He also gets hurt and possibly die in almost all of his movies. To play it safe, Tom just turns on Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Lily moves off of her dad's lap, and sits herself underneath the blankets. She still nestles her body against Tom for comfort though. The little boy doesn't hide under the blankets, instead, he lays down across Y/N's body with his head resting right underneath her chin. It is a site Tom adores to see.

A few more crashes have been heard, only causing Lily to flinch in her father's arms and Hayden to hide his face from the flashing lights. Within the next twenty minutes, both Lily and Hayden are fast asleep. Tom is finally growing tired himself, dozing off and looking wide awake every so often.

"I love you so damn much, Y/N Holland," Tom whispers to Y/N. His body completely curls against his daughter, then his head softly rests on top of Lily's head.

Y/N's head turns to look towards Tom, "watch your language, Thomas."

"The kids are asleep, it is fine!" He laughs and closes his eyes from exhaustion. "Besides, they probably already know a thing or two from Uncle Harrison."

"I'm gonna kill that arsehole." Y/N mumbled in a heartbeat, she didn't even know what she said until it came out of her mouth.

"They also learn stuff from you too."

Tom has began filming for "The Devil All The Time" and I am SO EXCITED FOR IT