Chapter 7

Warning: This chapter will get a little smutty. Read at your own risk...

Back in the lab, Bill Lewis and his research group paused from reading the diary.  

    “Eesh!  It’s starting to get heated!” Bill’s co-worker Mike joked.

    “Shut up!”  Bill snapped.

    “Whoa!  Calm down, boss!” Mike replied.

    “Do I need to ask you to leave?” Bill questioned Mike.  After this was said, Mike stiffened and obeyed. He didn’t want to get on Bill’s bad side, and lose his job.  

    “Alright, so we’re up to the night before the eruption,” Bill informed.  “Let’s keep reading,” he next said.

    John looked at Emma with a dumbfounded expression on his face.  

    “Emma...are you sure you wanna...you know…” he stuttered.  Emma held the nervous boy’s head in her hands.

    “Yes,” she answered.

    “You should just know that I’ve...never...done it before,” John informed.

    “Neither have I,” Emma replied.  “It will be a new experience for the both of us,” she added.

    “Emma, I love you, and I can’t imagine losing myself to anyone else either; but are you sure we’re ready for this?” John questioned.

    “John, we are young and in love; and yes it may be scary...but we’re figuring these terrifying things out together!  We know that we’re going to eventually do it sooner or later; so why not sooner? Plus, I believe it will show how much we are really meant for eachother.”  Emma protested. John blushed and agreed to this statement.

    “Well where are we even gonna go?” he then asked uncomfortably .  “Not to the bench of course! That is exposed to the public!” John laughingly added.

    “The bath house,” Emma suggested.

    “Aren’t there people in there?”

    “It’s dusk now, so no one should be in there.  We could easily sneak in! It’s the perfect place!” Emma excitedly informed.  John rested his hands on Emma’s shoulders.

    “Alright,” he whispered.

The sun had finally set, making it easy for John and Emma to sneak back into the Roman bath house.  When they entered into the building, John and Emma noticed the first swimming pool. It was intended for men, but they didn’t care.  

As they approached it, Emma noticed the place was eerie with no one in it.  She slowly walked around the pool, and watched the moon’s reflection dance in the water.  John traveled over to Emma.

    “May I take you bag and wrap?” He asked.  Emma handed them to him. John put their belongings on the benches near the swimming area.  

Emma stood on the other side of the pool as John looked over at her.  ‘Now is the time.’ Emma thought.  She then nervously removed her yellow stola from her body, and dropped it to the ground.  Emma stood frozen. John stared, amazed by her looks. He did not feel uncomfortable seeing Emma in the nude, but he could tell that she was.  To make things so that they were even, John removed his clothes as well. The raggy shirt and pants he wore daily fell to the floor, leaving John as exposed as Emma.  Emma gazed at John, whom she thought was quite attractive. His coarse brown hair, and dopey blue eyes went perfect with the tan skin on his body. John did not know where to start, so he just sat, dipping his feet into the cool water.  Emma did the same, and then fully entered the pool. John copied. They stood across from each other, having no idea what to do next. John followed his instincts, and swam his way over to Emma. He came up from underneath the water, and planted his feet on the pool ground, right in front of her.  John then gently brushed his fingers through the fine strands of Emma’s blonde hair; and stared romantically into her glowing green eyes. Emma began to feel more comfortable, so she leaned in, and pressed her lips against John’s. This kiss was more serious, and gave a different, more lustful feeling.  The kiss escalated into more; moving down to Emma’s neck and further. Just this made the two lovers feel in ways they had never before. John had then thought it was time to get to the main course. He pressed Emma against him, and rubbed his body to hers.