TAKESHI GODA THE MASTERCHEF - CHAPTER 3

"Where's Diana?" Nobita asked as he stepped outside the house.

"Right here," she meowed at the top of Chibiusa's head.

Everyone looked at her, who curled up in fear and said, "I'm not going inside his house. I'll watch from the outside in case Mom and Dad (Luna & Artemis) had to persuade Usagi, Minako, and Michiru to call the biohazard cleanup team."

"Biohazard cleanup team?" Nobita asked.

"Just like the ones that cleans up the mess in crime scene, except they clean up the mess in the laboratories in case of biochemical leakage and stuff," Hotaru explained.

"That's good to hear but how are you going to contact them?" Shizuka asked.

"Mom modified my bell so she can see everything. She's currently watching how the situation will unfold," Diana explained, pointing at the bell on her neck. She also pointed at her ears, saying, "She also put some earpiece in my ear so she can hear everything Giant said. She's listening to us right now as we speak."

Meanwhile, right below the Crown Game Centre, Luna watches the streets broadcasted by Diana's bell's camera anxiously.

"Relax. She'll be fine. It's just eating something that Giant made," Artemis said dismissively.

"Honey. Did you just say, she'll be fine?" Luna calmly asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"SO you think eating a combination of dead cicadas, salted fish guts, strawberry jam, and other disgusting things into one dish is fine?! HOW ARE WE GOING TO TESTIFY TOWARDS NEO QUEEN SERENITY IF CHIBIUSA DIED OVER GIANT'S DISH?!" Luna glared heatedly, shouting at Artemis, who got shocked by the sudden outburst.

Artemis gulped in fear while hundred thousands of cold sweat brewing over his white pelt. "Well... Uh..."

"If you don't have anything more to say then shut your mouth! If Chibiusa and Hotaru are almost dying from eating whatever Giant is cooking, we must notify Usagi, Minako and Michiru so they can call the cops!" Luna shouted again.

"Yes, ma'am!" Artemis gave her a salute stance.

"Hmph!" Luna can only huffed before glancing back to the screen.

***

A very heavy, crass wind, blows over the front of Goda's General Store. The five comrades can only stare at the storefront as if it was a haunted slaughterhouse before slowly marching towards the Goda household, located right at the back of the store.

"Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" A shriek of terror came out from there. A brash door opening came, with a shadow came out holding its mouth.

"It's Jaiko-chan!" Chibiusa shouted.

Hotaru grabbed Jaiko's arm and asked hurriedly, "Jaiko!? What happened?!"

"He forced me to taste his food! It's really vile! Monstrosity!!"

Blood drained away from their faces as Jaiko described the dish while still muffling her mouth. Suddenly she had another urge to puke her guts out.

"I HAVE TO GET IT OUT!" She shrieked before yanking off Hotaru's grip and ran away, crying in disgust.

"Jaiko-chan!"

Nobita and Shizuka then went to the nearby fence, witnessing Muku who fainted by the stench.

"Mu... Muku...?!" Nobita gasped.

"Only by a smell? What monstrosity is this?!" Diana, sitting on top of Shizuka's head, cried in horror.

"You guys, the time has come..." Suneo called, standing in front of the Goda family's front door.