first day of school.

It was in the Morning when the curtain of your bedroom starting to shine. "Good morning miss y/n..you have to get up for your first day of school.." The AI said. You growl and just put a pillow on your head. You stay there for a round 6 minutes when your dad decided to wake you up instead. "Rise and shine tiger.." You dad shake you a little bit, but you didn't bunch. "No.. Daddy.. I'm to tired.." He laugh then your other dad come to see you.

"Come on tiger you gonna be late for school." Steve then lift you up and make you go to the washroom and spray some water on your face. "Hey! Dad! I'm awake!" Steve only laugh at you,  as a payback you spare some water at him face to. "Ok tiger you win.. Now wash your face and get ready.." Steve order you. You nodded,  Steve put you down and you starting to brush your teeth comb your hair and change.

When you get out of your room you smell your favorite pancakes is ready, it was Chocolate pancakes. You gasp and run into the table and sit down. When Tony put a plate at the front of you,  the pancakes is hot and delicious. You eat it, then teddy bear float next to you with a red haze around it. "Aunt Wanda!" You get out of the table and hug her.

"Hey!!how is out little superhero  is doing?" She bop your nose and you giggle. "I'm cool.." Tony look at the clock and relies the time. "Ok time to go Tiger.." Your dad was reaching you but you were gripping into Wanda jacket. "Wanda.. Let go of her.." Steve warning Wanda but the grips is very strong. "Uh.. I'm not holding her.." Wanda laugh nervously.

Steve and Tony pull together but not so strong to injured you. "No!! I don't wanna go!" You protest. "Kiddo it fine.. We promise you we will let you eat chocolate ice cream for breakfast if you let go..." You Imidiatly  let go. Steve and Tony fall on they butt on the floor. "Wow.. She didn't protest about food.." Tony laugh. Steve go to the kitchen and grab an ice cream which you eat happily.

That is when you get in the car,  they Imidiatly regret it. You starting to sing a song loudly. "IF I EVER DID THAT I THINK I HAVE A HEART AAAAATTTTTAAAACCCCCCKK!!!" you sing loudly on Steve ear. "Chill tiger!!" Your dad tried to focus on the road instead of laughing his ass off while driving. When you arrive at the kindergarten, everyone was sad and happy. You on the other hand felt like very high on sugar.

You take a big breath and brave up your self telling it will be alright. "Are you scared tiger?" You shake your head. Tried to calm down your nervous. "It okay if your scared you know.." You know your scared but you need to toughen up because your Tony Stark and Steve Rogers daughter. "I'm fine dad.. I will never scared! I wanna be brave just like the two of you.." Your dad feel so proud on you. You take a deep breath and walk into the kindergarten.

"My daughter growing up so fast.. I want her to stay just as she is right now.." Steve tried to hold his emotion. "Yeah.. Our tiger is now have a sharp nail and big now.." Tony and Steve get in the car and drove to Avengers Tower. You were get inside to see a lot of kid drawing and talking. You just sit on the other table alone.

The door suddenly open when a woman come with a beautiful braided hair. Everyone in the class starting to calm down when she arrive. "Hello kids.. My name is miss lily Sarah Rose.. My name is base with two flower.." The teacher smile brightly. "Ok everyone let start with telling ourself your name. Starting with you." Your teacher posted at the guy in front of you. He then starting to introduce himself. When it was your turn you were really nervous.

It was your turn and you swear to Thor you just stutter. "H-hi.. M-my name is y-y/n Stark Roger.." Very one was looking at you as if you were crazy because you have a Stark name in you. You were so red of embarrassed. "Okay thank you.. Now can we start the class.." You sit back and you surprises the teacher by knowing the alphabet. Heck even all the easy stuff.

Well you were Steve Roger and Tony Stark daughter. That is when you got back home you just got your first home work and finish it in 10 minutes.

Author note

Yeah sorry for the late updated.. Well you see I have a really bad time on my hand course my exam is like really near so I can't really update regular. So sorry!! (╥ω╥')