power

You were 12 in here.

It was like yesterday you were like 3 years old but now you are 12 years old and you become more like Tony but time bitsy of Steve. "Hey tiger!" Tony then kissed on your cheek. "Hi dad.. Ugh.. I'm bored.." You said as you sigh and bang your head on the table. (Not so strong)  "well.. Don't you have homework or some friend to go to a mall or something?" You shake your head. You are quite a loner in your school, but all your grade is A. "Well.. You can go out in the park to do some run or justwalk around or something.."

"Well that sound boring.. Guess I just go inside my room watching some Netflix I guess.." You then went to the kitchen and grab some potato chips and a drink. "Oh yeah.. I did have some Bread pudding I make  yesterday.." Tony eyes widen as if something bad gonna happen. When you open the fridge, gone. The bread pudding you save yesterday is all gone. "Dad.. Did you guys eat my bread pudding?" He shrug. "FRIDAY.. who eat my bread pudding last night?"

"It was everyone miss y/n." You look at your dad while he was sipping the coffee acting normally. "Seriously?" "THE BREAD PUDDING IS LIKE AMBROSIA TO US!!" You giggle. You then take the snack and went to your bedroom. You open Netflix and see Lucifer seasons one. After a few episode, you felt quite weird. You were focusing on the TV when just a for a second you saw the metal pen next to the TV was floating. What the hell?  You then focusing again on the pen and it float. "Woah?!  How the heck?uh.. Let's try that again..." You then imagine the pen to move towards you and it did. You try everything else but it only move when it was metal.

"Oh my gosh! I can control metal?!" You then starting to get a hang of it. Just for couple of minutes past and now you can control everything that is metal in the room is floating. "Man this is fun.. Wonder if I can prank someone's.." You then having this evil smirk on your face. You then look at the vent and saw Clint was around the kitchen area trying to pull a prank on  someone. "Hehe he.. Now time to begin..." So to make it short you make the metal at the vent was look like a tentacle was about to kill him.

"HELP!!!" you can hear Clint screaming in the vent. Then you heard something whisper in your head. "Imagine he was getting tentacle rape.." That time you were blushing and closed your eyes you actually accidentally make it actually happen to Clint. "AAARRRRGGGHHH IT GOING IN A WEIRD PLACE!!" you shaped back to reality. Then make the metal suddenly Dissapear. "Tiger!! Are you okay!? "

You see Steve going inside your room with his Shield. "Uh.. Y-yeah.. I'm fine.." Then Wanda come inside the room smirking and winking at you. Oh shit..  "Language.." Wanda said while pointing at you. "Uh.. What happen?" You shrug. "Sorry Steel can I talk to y/n?" Steve only nodded. When you get away from everyone you and Wanda stop at the kitchen. "Well.. That power is new.. Having fun making Clint almost got tentacles rape?"

"Why!???? Why the heck would you say that!?" You were blushing madly. "Please never say that ever again and please erase that shit from my mind!!" Wanda laugh. "Chill I won't tell anyone but you better tell them.." You nodded. "Can you erase that shit please.." "No.. You gonna have your worst nightmare..."

"Fine.. But please make sure to never let me hear that word again.." Wanda Chuckle. "Oh you better tell me y/n Stark Roger..." You turn around to see Natasha was holding her laughter and Clint was Blushing really mad and in fury. "Uh... Wanda!?" You look at Wanda but she already gone. "Damn it!!" Then Somehow Steve come running to the kitchen screaming. "LLLLAAANNNNNGGGGUUUUAAAGGGEEE!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP STEVE!!" Screw Fury from the other side. "Why..." You mumbling to yourself while putting your hand on your face.