All I want is everything ch. 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 3! Sorry it's kind of short... I just recently found my notebook with all of my plans for future chapters and decided to type up a little something for now! I might make it a little longer... Or maybe I'll just move onto chapter 4... Idk. Either way, I hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea surfaces, supttering and coughing as if she's about to drown. Everybody was cracking up, but to my surprise Shane actually swam over to rescue her. She climbed right into his arms, just to make a bigger deal about it than she already had.

"You. Are. A LIFESAVER!" Chelsea blurted, a little too dramatically.

"It was nothing..." He said, flashing a smile. "Really."

"What can I do to make it up to you?" she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Shane actually stood there, as if to consider the thoughts. He walked/swam her over to the edge of the pool and sat her down on the deck. She kissed him on the forehead and whispered something in his ear. That's when I lost it.

I cleared my throat. "Hey, uh." I had no idea what to say, all I knew was that I had to get her away from him. "Shane?"

Keeping his eyes locked to hers, he answered, "Yeah?"

"You hungry yet?" I asked. It was the only thing that came to mind.

"Huh?" He said, finally tearing his gaze away from Chelsea, she was still contently focused on him, running her fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

She obviously knows I like him... Why would she be torturing me otherwise? How could she be doing this to me at such a time? I actually thought he was here to visit me, and hang out with me or maybe even fall in love with me. What am I talking about? He obviously doesn't even care.

"Food?" I repeated myself, feeling a little short tempered.

"Sure! I'm starved!" He said hopping out of the pool, Chelsea following close behind.

"The last time I saw Caroline, she was in the hot tub-," but he interrupted.

"Right. I'll go grab her."

As soon as he was out of earshot, I looked at Chelsea. "Who are you anymore?"

She laughed nervously as she stood up and said, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Really? Because as far as I'm concerned," I paused, since Shane had returned with Caroline. "Whatever. We're going to grab some burgers and shakes, if you want to join us."  I didn't really mean it though, but it was the right thing to do... I guess.

"Sure! I'll be right over." She said with a dubious smirk on her face as she walked over to the chair she had claimed to grab her towel.  In the mean time, I invited everyone else to come eat with us.

Chelsea is pretty much the definition of boy crazy. She has always attemped to steal the boys away from me who actually might like me. She thinks she's clearly better than I am and that the world revolves around her. We had this pretty big fight in 8th grade and didn't see much of each other because of it. We eventually made up because Chelsea promised to change her ways and to become a better person since our friendship was "too valuable". But now she's showing signs that she really hasn't changed at all. I guess there's no changing who she really is.

We all headed over to the little tiki bar styled food court, and ordered some grub. Once I had paid for the food and we grabbed our shakes, we all sat down at a big table in the middle of the outdoor food court, or at least I thought we had all sat down at the same table.