All I want is everything ch.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know this is like the 5 billionth time I've re-written this first chapter, but I TRULY BELIEVE I've got the story started exactly how I want it. So, with that... Enjoy(: ~Wisconsinchick09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Dear Journal,' I started, 'It's officially 10am, and the first day of summer vacation. Man it felt so good, not having to wake up at 7:15 this morning. Then again, not being rushed out the door at 7:30 was pretty nice too. And there's a plus to this whole summer thing: no more disgusting, yellow school bus! And to think that next year, as a junior, I will finally  be able to drive to school! No more homework or exams. No more annoying teachers or bratty preps either. Summer is finally here!

But honestly, everything has a different vibe to it. It seems as if anything is possible, nothing can touch me, and I am unstoppable. I'm so unbelievably happy; I don't think there's an actual word to express how thrilled I am! I'm really hoping for this summer to be interesting though. But I don't exactly know how to define the word interesting... I just hope this summer's not boring, I guess. And right now, I can handle almost anything. C'mon summer 2010, hit me with your best shot. (: --Callie Scarlet'

I flopped the decorative cover of my journal closed and then stashed it away in my bookshelf, placed my pen in my desk drawer, and walked over to my window. I then yanked the blinds up, and rolled my window open. I was instantly hit with the aroma of honeysuckle and freshly cut grass as it flowed into my room. I ambled on over to my dark-wood dresser and picked up my iPhone, and waited patiently for it to boot up. In the mean time, there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I practically yelled.

"It's me." Paige said from behind the closed door. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah, the door's unlocked." I said, still waiting for my phone to turn on. Just then, the gold doorknob twisted to the left, and the door popped open, and standing in my doorway was my 20 year old sister. She was carrying a huge pile of clothes that, shortly after, ended up on my floor. Paige was home for the summer, recovering from her sophomore year of college! To think that next year we will both be juniors, hmmph!

"Hey, so I'm going through my closet, and I don't want any of these. It's not like I can take them all back to school anyway, feel free to do whatever you like with them..." She said with a tired expression on her face.

"Whoa! Thanks, Paige!" I said, kneeling down and pulling multiple T-shirts and tank tops out of the massive lump of hand-me-downs on my carpeted floor.

"No Problem!" She exploded. "Now, if you'll excuse me, my room is a complete disaster. Clothes are EVERYWHERE!" She gestured with her hands. "And just a warning," she paused, "I'll most definitely be back with more clothes, so be prepared, my sistaah!" Paige said, before exiting my room.

'What would I ever do without her?' I asked myself. Paige is almost always reading into the latest fashion trends, or at least buying a new piece to add to her already huge collection. And somebody's gotta receive her leftovers, right?(: She has an awesome sense of style, I'm not gonna lie. That's one reason why I look up to her so much. But not only does she have an eye for fashion, she's drop-dead-gorgeous! And I'm proud to label her as my sister.

Bwoop!

I looked down to see that my phone had finally loaded, and that I had a new email. I tapped the 'read' button and the screen quickly shifted over to my inbox.