Chapter 3

"Hello?" I ask, answering my phone.

"Anna Marie? Is Taylor there, too?" our manager, Elouise, asks.

"Um, yeah. Do you want me to put the phone on speaker? We're also with One Direction right now," I say. 

"Yes, please put it on speaker phone," she says.

"TAYLOR! LOUIS! NIALL! ZAYN! LIAM! HARRY! Get in here! We have to talk to Taylor and my manger, Elouise! HURRY UP! NO, NIALL! YOU CAN'T GET FOOD RIGHT NOW!" I scream to my best friends.

"Anna Marie? Anna Marie!" Elouise says.

"Yes, ma'am?" I ask. 

"Okay, good. You're still there," she says.

"Elouise, Taylor, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry are now here as well. So now you are talking to One Direction, Anna Marie, and Taylor," I say.

"Okay! Taylor, Anna Marie, you girls are going to be forming a band!" she says.

"Have you lost your mind? There are only 2 of us," I say.

"ANNA MARIE! Don't say that!" Taylor scolds.

"No, there are 3 of you now. Her name is Chastity Martinez. She will be joining you in LA. She should be there right about now," Elouise says.

"IS SHE PRETTY?" Louis screams.

"Who is that?" Elouise asks.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Louis says.

"Hi, Louis! Yes, she is pretty," Elouise says.

I hear someone knocking on our door. 

"Who is it?" I ask when I reach the door.

"Chastity Martinez," the girl says.

I open up the door. In walks a tall, beautiful girl. She has long, dark brown hair with orange highlights and beautiful blue eyes. She is very skinny and just plain beautiful. 

"Hi, you must be one of my new band mates," she says.

"Hi, so you're Chastity?" I say.

"Yes, that would be me," she says.

"Okay, we need to get back to our phone call with Elouise," I say as we walk over to Taylor and the boys. "Taylor, this is Chastity, our new band mate. Chastity, this is Taylor. These boys over here are Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. We are having a sleepover with them."

"You are having a sleepover with One Direction?" she asks.

"Yes, and I guess  you are, too," I say.

"Okay! Cool!" she says.

"CAN WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" Louis asks. 

"STOP YELLING! And, yes, I guess we can," I say.

"BUT YELLING IS FUN! AND YOU JUST YELLED!" Louis says, well, screams.

"Just stop yelling, Louis. Just stop yelling," I say, smiling at his craziness.

"Can I go first?" Louis asks.

"Sure, why not?" I say.

"CHASTITY! Truth or dare?" Louis asks Chastity.

"Truth," Chastity says confidently. 

"Are you a fan of One Direction, Taylor Swift, and Anna Marie?" he asks.

"Um, I'm a fan of One Direction. I am a huge fan of Taylor and Anna Marie, so this is really a dream come true," she says.

"How did this happen?" I ask Chastity.

"Um, I don't really know. My agent just told me I was forming a band with Anna Marie and Taylor Swift. I didn't really ask questions," Chastity says, smiling. 

"Oh, cool!" I say, returning the smile. 

"Zayn. Truth or Dare?" Chastity asks.

"Dare!" Zayn says.

"I dare you to go 1 hour without seeing your reflection once," Chastity says, smirking at him.

"Why did I pick dare?!" Zayn asks himself. "Harry. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Harry says.

"Why don't you tell Anna Marie how you like to-" Zayn says, as Harry runs over and puts his hand on Zayn's mouth.

"Um, no. Nope. You're not saying that. That is not something we would want Anna Marie to hear, is it, Zayn?" Liam asks, taking control.

"What? It would embarrass Harry," Zayn says, defending his actions.

"We do not talk about those things in front of girls, understand? Anna Marie, I'm sorry for Zayn and Harry. The idiots will not be saying things like that anymore," Liam says.

"It's fine. They didn't say anything. But thank you for stopping them!" I say. 

"You're welcome. Sometimes they don't know when enough is enough, do you guys?" Liam says. 

"Shut up, Liam!" Harry says.

 "What? I'm just telling the truth," Liam says.

"Guys, you are so immature! Why don't you all just shut up? Geez!" Chastity says in mock annoyance.

"I'm sorry," Liam, Harry, and Zayn say, hanging their hands in mock shame.

 Wow, this is really...special... 

"TAYLOR!!!" Louis screams.

"Yes, Louis?" Taylor says, blushing.

"You need to be my girlfriend!!!" he says, smiling.

"Wait, what?" Taylor asks.

"Okay, maybe I should just ask. TAYLOR SWIFT, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?????" Louis asks. 

"Oh my gosh. Yes!!!!!!" Taylor says, smiling and blushing.

"AWWWW! Boo Bear and Taylor are MAKING CHEMISTRY!!!" Harry says, smiling.

"Shut up, Harry!" I say.

"Yes, ma'am!" Harry says.

"DO NOT SASS ME, STYLES!" I yell, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yes, sir," Harry says.

I can't take it anymore. I bust out laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"Anna Marie??" Chastity asks.

"Oh, don't worry! She does this ALL the time! Just chill out and enjoy the show," Taylor says.

Someone remind me to kill Taylor tomorrow, please. 

"GUYS! It's getting really late!! WE ARE GOING TO BED!" Louis screams, walking into their rooms. 

Well, today was pretty interesting. I met all of One Direction, and a new girl is going to be my band mate. Fun stuff. 

A/N: SO! What do you think?? Is it good? Or is it bad?? Or what? Hehe!!! I'm way too hyper!! It's 10:48 PM, so it's past my bed time. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! xx