Chapter 8

Taylor and I filmed Love Life all day long! It was a 15 hour day! Exhausting! We get back to the hotel, half asleep. We ride the elevator to our floor and go into our suite. We walk in only to find all of the boys screaming and arguing over what movie to watch!

"Oh my gosh! Why are you in our suite trying to watch a movie?" I yell as soon as I see the idiotic sight before me.

"Oh, hi, love! How was your day?" Liam asks.

"Exhausting! We got to set at 5:00 a.m. and didn't finish filming until 8:00 p.m.! That's the longest we've ever filmed before! But...I sorta liked it!" I say, smiling.

"Oh?" Liam asks again.

"Yeah! It was pretty amazing!! We're wrapping it next week, I think!!" I tell Liam.

"Really?" Liam asks.

"Yeah. I'm kind of sad about it! But mostly happy and excited for it to come out in theaters!!" I say.

"Let's watch a movie!!" Louis yells.

"Okay!!" I say with a shrug.

Of course, since there are 5 boys, there is a HUGE fight before we finally choose a movie. Louis is trying to get us all to watch Mean Girls. Of course, Liam wants to watch Toy Story. Niall wants us to watch Finding Nemo for whatever reason. Zayn just wants us to shut up. Harry thinks we should watch whatever is on TV and not a movie. Taylor says we should watch The Hunger Games. Chastity wants to go to sleep. I agree with Louis and think we should watch Mean Girls.

"But my song is in The Hunger Games!!"

"I do not care! Mean Girls is the best movie ever!! Taylor, love, I have to disagree with you!!"

"WOULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP?!"

"LISTEN UP! We are going to watch Mean Girls because there are two votes for it," I shout over everyone. "Do not beg me to let you watch your movie. We are watching Mean Girls, and that is final."

As soon as I tell everyone this, most of them groan loudly.

"SUCK IT, LOSERS!! WE GET TO WATCH MY MOVIE NOT YOURS! I'M EPIC, AND YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!" Louis yells.

"Oh my gosh, Lou, shut up before I make Anna Marie go all ninja on you," Taylor says.

I turn the TV to Netflix and turn on Mean Girls.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT'S HILARIOUS!" I shout randomly throughout the movie.

"Shut up, Anniiiieeeee," Louis says.

"Don't call me Annie...." I say quietly.

I look to my left and find Chastity sound asleep laying across Niall's lap. I turn to Liam and whisper, "Look at Chastity...let's draw on her face!!"

"Anna Marie...don't-okay, let's do this thing!" Liam  says.

"I knew you had that bad, impulsive side to you, Li!" I smile proudly.

I grab a marker and begin to draw.

"What are you-ohhhh," Niall says. "Don't do that!"

"Shhhh!!! You'll wake her up!" I whisper-yell.

On her face, I draw I LOVE NIALL HORAN. She is going to kill me for this, but you know what? I don't give a monkey's banana! It's just...YOLO, bro, YOLO.

"Liam, what does YOLO mean??" I ask.

"You Only Live Once...do you really live under a rock?" Liam asks.

"Look, I'm so incredibly sorry that I'm not smart enough to realize this, okay?" I say.

"You're smart...but you're incredibly slow, too, love," Liam says.

"Did you know bananas are actually purple?? Your mind just wants you to believe that they're yellow, so that's the way you see them," Louis says.

Everyone turns their head to Louis, giving him an "are you kidding?" look.

"What? It's true..." Louis says.

"You're an idiot, Lou," Taylor says, smiling.

"HARREH! TAYLOR IS BEING MEAN TO ME!! HELP ME, HAZZA!!" Louis yells.

Chastity sits up and says, "What the heck, Louis? Must you yell?!"

Harry runs over and picks Louis up. Apparently this is their normal behavior. He then runs around the hotel suite screaming about 'protecting his BooBear' or something like that.

"EVERYONE IS GOING TO SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!" Everyone immediately got quiet. Chastity continues, "It is completely and totally unnecessary to wake up the whole hotel, so we are all going to go to bed like good little children. Is that understood?"

Zayn, Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Taylor, and I all look at each other.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" we scream simultaneously.

As you can imagine, the chaos begins. Everyone is swinging pillows at Chastity, trying to see how long this can last. Soon enough, Louis attacks Liam. I begin chasing Louis around, which causes Taylor to chase me around. Liam chases Taylor, and all of a sudden, Harry is chasing all of us. Zayn and Niall are chasing each other, while Chastity yells for our attention. Of course, no one is listening because we honestly don't care about Chastity's opinion at the moment. We're all having fun, and we figure we should live a little.

A/N: Oh my gosh, you guys, I am SOOOOOO sorry for not updating sooner. I hadn't been on Wattpad much until very recently. I also just haven't been in the mood to write. Life just...happened. I had play practice almost everyday since the beginning of February, but that's over now. I should have more time to write. I promise I'll try to update at least once a week now. I know how frustrating it is for an author not to update their book in a timely fashion. But I'll try harder now! :) Thank you so much for reading this, if you do! -Linsy