Chapter 5

Taylor and I walk into our hotel suite, trying to find the boys and Chastity after our photo shoot. We want to go sightseeing and thought they might want to come, too. 

"CHASTITY??? ARE YOU IN HERE?" I yell as I step into the bedroom Taylor, Chastity, and I share.

"Yeah? Anna Marie??" Chastity asks.

"Oh hey!!!! Do you want to come sightseeing with us?" I ask, finding Chastity laying on her bed.

"Yeah, sure!" Chastity says.

"Okay, we'll leave in an hour! Taylor and I are going to change and all," I say.

"Alright!" Chastity says, and I walk out the door.

I head over to the door that joins our suite to One Direction's. I secretly hope I'll see Liam as I knock on the door. 

"Yeah?" Liam's voice asks, muffled by the door in between us.

"Can I come in?" I ask. "It's Anna Marie."

"Sure thing, love!" Liam says. "HARRY STYLES! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!"

Harry...clothes...on...oh, gosh! He's naked! Ew! 

I open up the door and step into the suite.

"Hey! I was wondering if you guys would want to come sightseeing with Taylor, Chastity, and I?" I ask, smiling at the sight of Liam.

"DID SOMEONE SAY TAYLOR? AS IN MY GIRLFRIEND, TAYLOR?" Louis yells, running into the room.

"Yeah, Lou. Anna Marie wants to know if we'll come sightseeing with her, Chastity, and Taylor," Liam says.

"I SHALL BE THERE!!!!!!!" Louis yells even louder than last time.

"Yeah, we'll come!" Liam says.

"Okay, we'll leave in an hour. See you guys then!" I say, walking out of their suite and into mine.

I open up my suitcase, trying to figure out what to wear. I decide on an orange tank top and dark jean shorts that reach midthigh. I slide it on quickly before walking to the couch and sitting down.

"Hey, Chastity? What's your Twitter name?" I yell.

"It's @Chastity3657," Chastity says.

I get on Twitter, seeing that I have nothing else to be doing. 

@AnnaMarieOfficial: Annoying @Chastity3657 :D Fun stuff!

Tada! Now people somewhat know about Chastity. Wonder when they're going to find out?? Hmmm..... I'll have to ask Elouise, because she tells us when that stuff happens.

@AnnaMarieFan1: @AnnaMarieOfficial @Chastity3657 Who's she??? 

@AnnaMarieOfficial: @AnnaMarieFan1 @Chastity3657 Hmm, can't say yet! ;) xx

@FanOfAnnaMarie: @AnnaMarieOfficial @Chastity3657 I love you Anna Marie!

Realizing I haven't redone my hair and makeup, I get off Twitter and walk to the bathroom. No one is in there, so I go on in. I grab my straightener and turn my curled locks back into their naturally straight form. I like my hair better straight. Once my hair is straightened, I work on my makeup. I take off the makeup I wore during the photo shoot, so I can choose my own makeup. I put my black eyeliner lightly on my bottom eyelids. I put mascara thinly on my eyelashes, going for a natural look. I skip the eyeshadow and head straight for my pale pink lipgloss. I put my lipgloss on and walk out of the bathroom. 

I finally look at a clock and see we need to leave in about 10 minutes. I decide it's a good idea to go get the boys, otherwise we will be here all night long! I walk into their suite, this time without knocking.