Prologue

Song Hye Min is one of the biggest business magnet of Korea. She has expanded her business over few years and became one of the youngest CEO to have a great business mind. Her growth over years were possible because of her kind nature towards employees and the smartness in handling the M&A. SG Corporation was known to the world by her grand father Song Jun Gil. Then she was made the CEO by her grandfather while her father Song Jae Min is the Vice-chairman. She came into the business when she was 23 years old. But within a year she proved her skills to her grandfather and father and they made her the president. Within 5 years, she was known to be the most richest and smartest CEO.

She is always thankful to her grandparents and parents but she is most thankful to her Personal Secretary Mark Lee. He joined the company when he was 22 years old. It's been 3 years since he joined as her secretary. He was a topper in Business Administration in Seoul University. He joined SG corporation when it was facing it's critical time. He was a great help in building the company.

She has a boyfriend named Choi Min Ki. They were in relationship from her school times. Even her family has accepted their relationship. Everything went fine until she saw her boyfriend cheating on her. She was heartbroken. The strong and kind woman in her was totally broken. She hated alcohol. She thought it's human's enemy but that day she can't help drinking it.

All she remembered that day was, she was heartbroken and drank some alcohol with someone. But next day she was woken up in different atmosphere than her own house.

She turned to see someone's presence in the bed she was sleeping.

It was none other than her secretary,

Mark Lee...