4. Let Go

Mark's P.O.V.

"It's been so long Lee Minhyung" Aunt Jung said.

"Ajhumma you remember me?" I asked in ecstasy.

"How can I forget you dear?" She smiled. I saw Hye Min still on her phone so I continued the talk.

"Ajhumma Hye Min doesn't know about me still, can you maintain this as a secret" I said pleading in my eyes. Her eyes wided in surprise.

"She can't recognize you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Maybe because of my English name"

"But still I can't believe that she can't remember you. She will always be talking about you guys. She even cried a lot when you left." Aunt Jung said remembering those days.

"She cried?" I asked in disbelief. She was about to reply that but Hye Min joined us after her phone call.

"It seems like you both are already close" Hye Min said looking at us both.

"Yeah your boyfriend is really nice and you both look good together." Aunt Jung said and winked at me. I slightly choked hearing her answer and Hye Min had almost the same reaction.

"Aunt Jung we are not couple." She answered which made my heart sunk a little.

"Oh is it? If you were a couple then you both would look really nice." Aunt Jung said with a loud sigh. I chuckled a little at her drama.

"Aunt Jung we will have two orders of your special coffee." Hye Min said for a change of topic and thankfully Aunt Jung went to make coffee for us.

"What do you want to talk to me Ms.Song?" I asked her.

"Actually about that night.." She started, I didn't want to hear those words like fault and mistake. So I continued before she could talk more,

"That's nothing Ms.Song. I didn't have any feelings or emotions to it. It was just like a one-night stand" I lied. Even though nothing happened between us, yesterday I revealed my true feelings to her. The thought I would never be able to kiss those sweet rosy lips once again makes me go insane. But this is the truth, She loves her boyfriend and I will be just her secretary always.

Song Hye Min's P.O.V.

"That's nothing Ms.Song. I didn't have any feelings or emotions to it. It was just like a one-night stand" He said.

How can he say that? Just like a one-night stand? So I was the only one to think that night holds some meaning for us. I'm the crazy one here. Just because of that night my feelings towards my boyfriend has been hanging on the tip of the mountain. Since he doesn't feel anything, why should I be bothered? Yeah I'm not bothered at all.

"Oh that's great and even I thought of the same. So no feelings right?" I asked putting a mask on my emotions.

"Yeah No feelings" He said.

"I just want you to keep this secret and I don't want my fiance to know about this." I said.

"Sure Ms.Song." He said with no feelings. Soon the coffee arrived. We conversed a little about the office work and I dropped him at his house and went back to my home.

I jumped on my bed to get some sleep.

I was not able to sleep because of someone. He has been wandering around my mind for a while. Whenever I'm with my boyfriend I feel like I'm cheating on him. He is been so sweet to me lately but I just can't see our relationship grow.