8. True Color

Author's P.O.V.

Mark was distraughted after what happened in the office. He came back home and he could'nt control the tears he was holding in. In the office Hye Min broke every little hope Mark had in his love. He finally realised that he should let her go and thought that was the right thing to do. He thought he couldn't work in that office anymore so he thought of producing the resignation letter tomorrow. He hoped his hyung was there with him today. He really wanted someone to be there with tonight.

Mark's phone rang, he took it from his pocket to look at the person who was calling him. The display showed Lau Hyung. He picked it up and answered.

"Hello"

"Hey Mark! My sweetie bro! Where are you? I'm back to Korea." Lau happily said in the phone.

"Hyung" Mark alomost cried hearing his friend's voice.

"What happened Mark? Why do you sound sad?" He asked from the other end.

"I failed hyung" Mark said letting his tears flow.

"What are you saying Mark?" The other end sounded confused.

"I failed in love hyung" Mark replied sadly.

"You seriously need a drink man. Come to the hotel I'm staying in. No no, I will come to your house," Lau said and hanged up the phone. Mark looked at the phone, the wallpaper of Hye Min happen to crush him more.

Within few minutes, Mark's house bell rang informing his friend was here. Mark slowly walked towards the door and opened it.

"Henry hyung" He said and tried to smile. He didn't want to seem so devastated in front of his hyung. Henry ran to him and hugged his dongseng. They both went to the nearby club and Mark said everything that happened, Henry was listening to him calmly till he was finished and then he dropped that bomb,

"Let's crash the wedding Mark" Henry said cooly looking all serious in his eyes. Mark was dumbfounded by Henry's suggestion. He didn't know what to reply.

"But I can't do that hyung, I will never make her sad" He said and sipped on the drink.

"From what you said, I can clearly see she loves you Mark. Why are you denying the fact?" Henry asked him.

"I don't know what she feels hyung. Sometimes it feels like she loves me but sometimes it feels like it's just a mirage" Mark said sadly.

"Have you proposed her?" Henry looked at him with his eyebrows raised. Mark nodded his head and then he shook his head immediately.

"I proposed her hyung but not directly. I gave a gift saying it's for her wedding and I think she saw that and haven't replied to me on that" Mark said.

"Are you stupid or something?" Henry looked at him and shook his head.

"Why hyung?" Mark asked innocently.

"Why did you say it was her wedding gift? Maybe she will open it after her wedding" Henry said.

"Why haven't I thought of that? You are right hyung. I'm so stupid" Mark said. He suddenly stood up and Henry looked at him confused.

"I will be back hyung" He said and stumbled his way towards the restroom. It was a unisex restroom and Mark heard some weird noises that was coming from one of the cubicle there. He didn't mind and did his business. He was about to exit but a name stopped him.

"Oppa, Hyemin is an idiot really" A girly voice laughed out.

"Mi-rae why are you reminding about her now? Let's just enjoy now." A guy said and a few girly moans were emitting from the cubicle.