3. The Truth Untold

Mark's P.O.V.

The emotions I'm experiencing right now is too much to handle. She is now engaged to another man. At first I thought I never had a chance with her since she was so dedicatedly in love with her boyfriend Minki. After what happened yesterday I got a little hope with her. In this party, my hope is totally got murdered and buried deep inside my heart. What breaks my heart more is she didn't mean a single moment that happened yesterday. I thought she would at least feel a little guilty, but I was wrong. She was holding hands with her boyfriend and posing happily to the cameraman.

I feel the jealousy inside me rising to a intolerable level. I just left the venue and took a cab to my house. All through the ride I felt like I was the one who was shaken by yesterday.

To be honest, yesterday nothing happened between us. We were about to do it but she blacked out. But what happened before is more important. We shared love. I was so happy to be with her even if it was in her drunk state. I thought she felt the same. Those words she said I still remember everything but everything was just lies.

She suddenly started sobbing while we were having a hot make out session in my bed.

"What happened Noona?" I asked her.

"It should have been you. We together feel so perfect. I should have loved you then I wouldn't feel this kind of unfairness." She said hugging me and sobbing a little.

"You can love me still because I love you" The truth untold, I finally revealed. She looked into my eyes and didn't even hesitate a second and pulled me into a deeper kiss. After she released me she said, "I love you Mark" Then she blacked out. I put her on the bed and caressed her hair and kissed her forehead, "Sleep well Hye Min" I hugged her and slept.

Those were just sweet words with no meanings. But I didn't want to say the truth to her and feel her more relieved than she actually was. I was a little selfish. I arrived at my home. Every place I see reminds me of her. I was just going crazy. I stormed of to my bedroom and that place reminds more of her. I started to throw the things that are visible in my eyes. I was about to broke a frame then something caught my eyes.

It was me, my brother and Hye Min when we were small. It was taken in my grandfather's farm house.

"Noona do you still see me as a kid?" I said and fell on my bed. A small hit of tears escaped from my eyes. She have no idea that I'm the kid she used to play with when she was small. More like she used to babysit me with my brother. I chuckled a little thinking about my childhood memories. After all those thoughts and worries I could only conclude this,

Even if she doesn't loves me, I will stay by her side and protect her forever.

I thought it would be easy.....

But life never goes the way you want.

Monday arrived...

 I reached the office at time and saw them walking together with his hand on her waist. I think I saw a little discomfort in her eyes but it soon changed when she saw me. I just shook off those thoughts and headed to my cabin. Minki came till her office and he freaking kissed on her lips before leaving. They do this always but this time I felt utterly jealous. If my glare could kill him then he would have been dead already. But I soon changed my expression when he noticed me glaring. I gave him a fake smile and he left soon.

As soon as Hye Min entered the office, she called me in the intercom. I tried to act just only as a secretary. But it was hard acting especially in front of the one you love.

"Secretary Lee what's my schedule for today?" She asked. I said everything while my eyes are fixated on her.

"Okay then you may go" She said which probably I didn't hear. She noticed me standing there.

"Secretary Lee?" 

"Mr.Lee?"

"Markkkk" She shouted which made me come to my senses.

"Oh yeah what is it Ms.Song?"  I asked.

"YOU MAY GO" She said.

"Oh oh okay" I said and exited her room.

Act like a Secretary? Just great Mark. You did a amazing job in there. I mentally slapped myself.

The rest of the day went almost good. When I was about to leave for the day, she called me again. 

"Yes Ms.Song" I said.

"Secretary Lee I just want to ask you something?"  She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Not here. Can we meet for dinner?" She asked. I seriously want to go but I don't want myself to lose control once again.

"I have plans Ms.Song" I said trying to avoid her eyes.

"Oh..." She sounded sad. I made her sad.

"How about a coffee?" I asked her and almost jumped in happiness.

"That sounds good too." she said smiling.

"Then let's go" I said and gestured her to leave with me.

"Now?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah" I said.

"Okay then I know this famous place where they make special coffee. Shall we go there?" She asked and I nodded. We rode in her car. She took me out of the city. I dozed of a little while.

I soon woke up due to the silence in car.

"We arrived let's go" She said and dragged me to the place.

"Is this place that special?" I asked.

"It's my run away spot. Whenever I feel stressed or something I come here and the barista here is my aunt who literally brought me up." She said. Then it must be her aunt Jung. I know her a little. She said a lot about her when we were little. Aunt Jung makes our favourite milkshakes for us.

Aunt Jung came to our table,

"Minnie is here" She said and hugged Hye Min.

"Aunt Jung this is my secretary Mark Lee" Hye Min introduced me to her.

"Oh I know him" Aunt Jung said. Did she recognize me?

"How?" Hye Min asked.

"He is.." Aunt Jung started but they were interrupted by a call. Hye Min left to pick the call.

Aunt Jung turned to me and said,

"It's been so long Lee Minhyung"

Hey yo my beautiful readers. How are you all doing? And here is the another update for you guys. I will update the next one soon. Hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to VOTE. Leave your thoughts about this story in Comments. Love you buddies. See you in my next update :) - VJ <3