1. Noona!!

Song Hye Min's P.O.V.

2015.....

It was a gloomy day. The office was in total commotion like always. The company was in the level of bankrupt due to some false accusation. SG corporation is popular for it's honesty. I want to bring back the gained fame and which will be happening in few years. I will fight back and make our company successful one day.

Since my last secretary quit due to her maternity, there was a interview held. Since the company was doing down-hill there were only few applicants for the post. Many of the applicants were not good. Most of them were not even come near the category of job. I turned the page to see a over-qualified applicant for the job. Suddenly I got interested and looked into it. The resume was really good.

Mark Lee. He did his studies in Canada and graduated in Seoul university in top ranks. Why would he apply in this company when he got the best grades?

"You can go. Send the next person in"I said to the applicant sitting opposite to me. She went outside and sent the person in. He looked so young.

"Please take your seat" I gestured him. Once he settled, I asked the basic questions for the secretary post. He answered brilliantly.

I asked the question which keep on bugging my mind.

"With your qualifications you can find job in almost every company. Why did you choose this company?" I asked with a slight hesitation.

"I chose this company just for you" he said shocking me.

"For me?" I asked stunned.

"Yeah. This company growth is because of the honesty. And now it is in the state because of the corruption that never happened."

"How can you be so sure there is no corruption?" I asked him.

"If the company was in wrong, you wouldn't ask such a question to me" he answered making me surprise.

"Also I'm a little selfish because I want to be a part of a great success that's going to happen in near future"

It made my jaw drop. This guy is so positive and this is what we need in the company now.

"You are appointed" I said with a smile and handed his file to him.

"I know" He said and exited the office. I chuckled lightly at his confidence.

After he joined as my secretary he gave me lot's of idea for developing the company and it also resulted in success. Soon we found the people who defamed the company and they were given the judgement.

But to gain the trust from the people took some time and eventually we did it. Now it's one of the top companies in Asia.

2018....

I never thought I would lose my trust in my boyfriend and eventually that day came where I lost trust in him completely.

It all started in mid 2016. When the company rose to a level, as a CEO I became very busy and got very less time for my boyfriend. He would always complain whenever we meet. And soon the meeting became lesser and lesser due to the tight schedule.

At first we fought so much but soon he started to understand my issues and gave me full support or that's what I thought. But now he started ignoring my calls and even don't reply to my texts.

I was worried and went to meet him and that's when I saw him with another girl. At first I thought he must be his friend but their meetings became frequent. I confronted him and asked. At first he denied and then it resulted in a fight. He then accepted the accusation. That's when I lost. I lost completely. I stormed out of his room and went to some club.

The alcohol and smoke smell did something to me at first but when I had my first shot it disappeared. I lost count of the shots I took. The last I remembered was talking to someone. That person carried me somewhere.

I woke up to the sunshine that hit my face. I looked into the weird surroundings. I was too dizzy to even think so closed my eyes, some ruffling beside me made me to open my eyes wide.

I slowly turned to see the person beside me.

My Secretary Mark Lee.

God what am I doing in his room? He moved in the bed which made his naked upper body visible. I opened my mouth in shock since I was also almost naked except my underwear covering me.

I tried to search for my dress which is unseen in the whole room. I confirmed it was Mark's house seeing a photo frame hanging in the wall.

I moved to his closet and opened it without making noise. I took out some tshirt and a trackpant. I put it on quickly.

I was about to exit the room, I turned to see Mark mumbling in sleep.

"Noona..." He must be dreaming about his sister, I thought and took a step but the next word made me froze.

"Hyeminnie Noona... Don't go" He said.

That was me. Why the hell he is calling me that? The frozen legs can't take another step.

Soon I was dazed out from my wild imaginations and tried to walk out but instead he held my wrist and pulled me onto him, which resulted me on top of him.

His eyes shot open at the sudden weight on top of him. It took me few minutes to organize my thoughts. He also felt uncomfortable.

"Good Morning Secretary Lee" I said still on top of him.

"Good Morning Noona" He said and I jumped off from him in shock.

"N-Noona?" I asked.

"Yeah you told me to call that when we are not in office" He explained.

"I told? When?"

"Yesterday. Don't tell me you don't remember what happened yesterday" He kinda said in a sad tone.

"To be honest I don't remember anything" I said.

"Then you don't remember this too?" He asked showing me a freshly given hickey in his neck. I stood there and watched the horror in shock.

I backed off a little and saw my phone and handbag in the nearby table. I took it and stormed out of the room.

I opened my phone and texted him.

'I'm sorry whatever happened yesterday's night was a mistake. Thanks for the clothes. See you in office on Monday' 

I pressed send and closed my phone and put it back on my bag.

This is why I said, Alcohol is the biggest enemy for human especially me.

Hey yo lovelies!!! Here is the brand new chapter of my new book. Do you like it? Vote and Comment your thoughts. I will be updating both the books simultaneously so no worries. I will try to update at least 2 chapters a week. Have a great day guys. See you in my next update :) - VJ <3