2.Mistake?

Song Hye Min's P.O.V.

I ran, ran and ran till my legs went week. How can I do a stupid mistake? In all this chaos I forgot about my boyfriend. I checked my phone to see if he have left any messages or calls. None. Oh yeah, I broke up with that cheater yesterday. I took a cab and went to my house.

I walked to my room and planned to take a bath. I filled up the tub with hot water. I slowly took my steps towards it and lied on the water. It relaxed me a little. I closed my eyes and tried to calm more. I got flashes of yesterday's night.

Yesterday night....

"Awww Markieee what are you doing here?" I asked him in slurry voice.

"Ms.Song I came to escort you to your house" He said and dragged me to his car.

"Noona doesn't want to go to her house. Take me somewhere else" I said and clung on him for balance.

"Noona?" He sounded shock.

"Yess call me Noona when we are not in office. That's my order" I tried to say in strong tone but ended up saying it cute.

"Yes Ms.Song" He said.

"If you don't call me Noona, I will kiss you" I tried to threaten him. I saw his eyes go wide.

"O-Okay N-Noona" He said.

"That's like a good boy. Now take me to some place not my house" I said and hopped inside the car. He thought for few minutes and started the car and went somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"My house" He said.

"Yaayyyy we are going to Markiee's house" I jumped like a child.

"How much did you drink Noona?" He asked in pure annoyance.

"Only little" I said and gestured him. The ride was almost silent except me trying to talk to him sometimes. He didn't answer me and stayed silent most of the time.

"Wow your house is too big Markiee" I said still not want to move from my seat.

"Ms.Song come out" He said and opened the door for me.

"I don't want to. Carry me" I said and throw my hands in air. He unlocked the seat belt dragged me out. I stood on the floor not moving an inch.

"Carry me" I said.

"Song Hye Min you are making me crazy" He said and eventually carried me bridal style and went inside the house.

He made me brought me to the living room.

"Wait here. I will prepare the guest room for you" He said and disappeared. I moved my way towards the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and saw the alcoholic beverages that are arranged neatly. Without any second thoughts I took a drink and gulped it down. After sometime I almost drank few bottles and Mark came back to check up on me.

"Oh my god Ms.Song stop drinking" He took the bottle I was having.

"Oh! You didn't obey my order, here comes the punishment" I said and trapped him with my two hands. But he didn't try to escape either.

"Don't do things you are going to regret tomorrow Ms.Song" He warned. I was not in the state to listen to him. I pushed myself closer to him and pulled him closer to my face. His eyes doesn't leave mine. He stiffened in my touch.