Chapter 7

Severus's POV

We have Draco come to our bedroom so that Dalia could have her nap. I sit on our bed, and Draco stands in front of me. "Now Draco, you know what you did was wrong, right?" I ask him, he nods.

"You are going to get 20 from my hand, then 10 from the hairbrush, okay?" I ask him; he nods again.

I motion for him to sit on my lap. I pull down his pant and underwear. I gently rub his bum and then give him a sharp SMACK.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

After I finish with my hand, I conjure a wooden hairbrush, but before I do, I rub Draco's bum and prepare him for it.

"Shh, my little dragon, only 10 more from the hairbrush, then we are done, okay?" I say; he nods.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, "You, "SMACK, "Shall," SMACK, "Never," SMACK, "Hurt," SMACK, "Your Sister! Do you hear me?"  I say. "Yes! Yes! Papa! I promise I won't hurt her again!" Draco screams, crying. I pull up his pants and underwear, and he quickly apologizes, then we let him go and play downstairs and watch tv, while Dylan sleeps. "Well, that went well," Lucius sighs; I nod.

*****

Lucius and I cuddle until not even 10 minutes in; Blaise and Theo come running inside our bedroom.

"I-It's Dalia; she started to scream and cry, but then she stopped breathing!" they say, tears running down their faces. We quickly run out of our room and see Draco beside Dalia, holding her tiny hand, crying.

"Blaise, watch your brothers while papa and I go to Hogwarts to see Madam Pomfrey," Lucius says; Blaise nods and carries Draco out of the room.

I quickly pick Dalia up while Lucius quickly packs some of her pajamas, diapers, fuzzy princess socks, and her Cupcake. We apparate to the infirmary at Hogwarts, and I quickly lay Dalia down on one of the infirmary beds while Lucius goes and gets Madam Pomfrey.

*****

When she finally comes, she is running.

She quickly does diagnostic spells, and we find out that her brain is swelling and bleeding. She quickly stops it but says that she will have to stay in the infirmary for a few days. Lucius decided to be the one to stay home with the boys while I stayed with Dalia. I fell asleep to the beeping of the heart machine that's connected to Dalia.

*****

Dalia's POV

I wake up feeling a pounding in my head.

I start to cry from the pain. "Da-daddy!? Pa-pa!?" I cry out. I feel someone grab my hand, and I squeeze it as hard as I can.

I open my eyes to see Papa. "M-my head, Pa-pa!" I cry out. "Poppy!" he yells, which makes me cry even harder. A woman comes running towards us; Papa told her that her head hurts. She nods and then gives me a potion that tastes disgusting.

After, my head doesn't hurt anymore. Then I see Draco, Blaise, Theo, and Daddy!

"Daddy!" I cry out; he comes up to me and hugs me, and kiss. Then my brother takes turns giving me hugs. "I-I'm so sorry, Lia, that I tripped you and yelled at you," Bubba says; I hug him.

"I'm not mad at you, Bubba," I tell him; he smiles and hugs back. "Da-daddy, when I go home?" I ask. "You can take him home now, give her some pain relief potions, and she will be just fine. Also, she should lay down for a few more days," the lady says; daddy and papa nod and start to dress me in new pajamas.

*****

When we get home, daddy and papa lay me down in my bed, with all of my bubbas with us. Daddy lays me down and gives me Cupcake, and covers me up.

They let me color, so I color a picture for daddy and papa, another for Draco, and two others for Blaise and Theo.

When I give them to them, they all say that they love them. I soon fall asleep and dream of uncle Vernon doing bad things to me.

*****

Theo's POV

I'm in my room when I hear someone screaming. I find out that it's Lia.

I shake her awake, and she cries into my shoulder while I hold her. I stand up and start to walk around the room, swaying her slightly, soon her cries turn into sniffles.

Dad comes into the room and takes Lia from me. "Shh, can you tell daddy what happened?" he asks.

"Ba-bad dream," Dalia says, sniffling slightly. "Un-uncle Vernon do the ve-very bad th-thing!" Lia says, crying again.

Dad slowly rocks her as he walks around the room. He asks me if I can get my little sister a cup of juice; I nod and leave the room and into the kitchen to get Dalia a cup of orange juice.

*****

When I come back into the room, Draco and Theo try to help dad calm down Dalia; I hand dad the cup of orange juice and gives it to Lia. Dalia takes a sip and slowly calms down.

And once she does, we all go downstairs for dinner. Papa comes home, and we all start to eat. We eat a fruit salad, chicken, and dumplings and macaroni and cheese.

Lia ate as much as she could and then quietly went to her room.

*****

Draco's POV

After I finished dinner, I went to my room and saw Lia playing with my legos.

I go up to her and quickly put the legos back into their box and quickly put them back on the shelf. "Those are my legos! If you want to play with anything here, you will have to ask me!" I say at her; she nods, looks down, and then walks to her room.

'Baby.' I think to myself.

While she's gone, I play with my toys until dad and papa come in, saying that we are all going to watch a movie downstairs.

I head downstairs while they deal with the baby.