14.

~Carmen's P.O.V~

I wake up to Kentrell's arms wrapped around me as I move around and slowly pull out of his grip, I walk to the bathroom turning the light on. I shut my eyes closed as the light blinded me, I used the bathroom quickly washed my hands and walked out. I grab my shorts and shirt on as I grab a ponytail holder and put my hair into a messy bun. The sun was already out as I peeked through the curtains, my aunt was gone still.

I opened the bedroom door walking down the quiet hallway and down the stairs. I reach the kitchen as I start to make breakfast, the doorbell ringed startling me as I walked to the door and wiped my hands off. I swung the door opened revealing my brother, I stared at him for a moment then embraced him. I pulled away and smiled seeing him was a relief at least he was as petty as mom.

Darrell: hey what happened to your face *stares*

Me: I got into a fight with this girl *looks away*

Darrell: carmen you pregnant

Me: it was just a slap

Darrell: damn *touches it gently* looks like she got a man hand *laughs* it so bi-

He stops mid sentence and pulls away staring at me, I smile lightly and turn away walking back into the kitchen. He sits down as I feel him staring at me as I make his plate and sit it in front of him. Kentrell walks down the stairs in his joggers shirtless as I walk over and kiss him gently. Darrell turns and looks at Kentrell with hate in his eyes, my smile disappeared.

The thoughts flooded back to me.

-Years Ago-

I woke up to the sound of yelling my head was pounding, I sat up and climbed out of bed walking down the hallway. As I walked closer the noise got louder the yelling was coming from my mother, my brother, and unknown deep voices. Once I reached the bottom I turned the corner and everyone stopped and stared, there was 4 cops standing in the living as I looked at my mother. She walked to me placing her hands on me telling me to go upstairs.

Me: Mom what's going on, why is the cops here

Mom: carmen please go upstairs

Me: Darrell what did you do.....

He looked at me as the cops grabbed him and cuffed me, he had sadness in his eyes as they walked out the door and put him into the cop car. I ran out pulling from my mothers grip as I reached the cop car and looked at them.

Me: what did you do? what is happening

Darrell: carmen dont worry about It ok

Me: *walks closer* what did you do

Darrell: I had to do it...

Cop: he is under arrest for murder

Me: what...

My heart broke when I heard murder, I stared at him as tears slipped out my eye and down my cheek. I felt my mother grip my arm and pulled me away, the cop car pulled out and took off down the street.

I snapped back and looked at Darrell as he stood up with his fist balled. Kentrell tensed as he look and pulled away from me.

Me: please stop Darrell, it was an accident he didn't mean to hit me

Darrell: what do you mean how the hell Is slapping you and leaving a mark a mistake carmen

Me: he didn't mean it ok out of all the years he has never hit me nor yelled it was a one time thing

Kentrell: I will take a hit Darrell, take it out on me I didn't mean to hit your sister everything was going on

Me: please

Kentrell: I a-

Kentrell's sentence is cut off by Darrell punching him in the cheek, Kentrell moved back an inch and just looked at Darrell. I grabbed him and looked at the both of them, my heart was pumping fast as I looked at them. This was a revolving door I hated violence unless I was pushed or it was the one solution.

Darrell: you hit my sister....i wanna pound your fucking face in kentrell

Kentrell: then do it whats stopping you i know i fucked up darrell

Darrell: what's stopping me? Last time i pounded someone so bad was when carmen was beaten and raped....

Me: can you guys just please.....

Kentrell: im sorry carmen i am i really am ok i love you and it will never happen again i swear it wont....

Darrell: i know it wont happen again because people are willing to fight for her

I looked at darrell as he looked at me, he was talking about mom i know he was. How did i know because thats what she always said. She was gonna be the only one fighting hard for one of us. I sighed and shook my head.

I wasnt ready for any of this i really wasnt. She cant even accept me being pregnant by the man i love. He was better then the other jerks i dated he was protective of me.

Me: I will call her.....

---------------------------------------------------------Hey guys im backkkkkkkkk. Sorry i took a long break and since i been gone the story has sky rocketed. Last time i was here it was 2.1k now we are 5.1k like omg. Thank you guys so much and i wont be canceling the story just needed tome for myself.

Follow My Instagram: adordre