15.

~Carmen's P.O.V~

Today me and Kentrell were going to the doctors office to find out the gender of the baby, I was excited but also scared. Everything was still a shock towards me, I still haven't called my mother like I told my brother I was. Kentrell walked out the bathroom in nothing but a towel as I smiled and looked at him, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips gently.

There was a red mark on his jaw from my brother, I stood up and touched it gently as he stared at me. I smile at him and give him another kiss on the lips, everything was perfect like it was before, we put the past behind us and moved on.

Kentrell: are you ok?

Me: yeah I'm just happy to find out the baby's gender

Kentrell: *looks* you still wanna have the baby gender reveal party *gets dressed*

Me: yeah im really ready

I slip my black Jordan's on, I was wearing a black tight jumpsuit my baby bump was visible in the outfit and I liked that. I combed my hair then grabbed my purse, Kentrell was already dressed by the time I came out the bathroom. He looked at me and smiled as he placed his hand on my back.

Once we had everything we hopped in the car and started driving to the hospital, I scrolled through Instagram when a tag popped up. I click on it and see a picture of Kentrell and a female named jania.

CelebrityGossipTea: @NBAYOUNGBOY was seen spotted out with this female a couple of weeks ago when he went on tour with his babymama @Babydollcarmen

CelebrityGossipTea: @NBAYOUNGBOY was seen spotted out with this female a couple of weeks ago when he went on tour with his babymama @Babydollcarmen. She was left in hotel rooms while youngboy did his shows and went out with friends. Now this may be a fan picture but there are other pictures of youngboy with this female, she even stayed in the same hotel as youngboy and his babymama. When we reached out to the female she commented very briefly saying "Me and Kentrell have a thing going on, he brings me food and we go on dates. Yeah I know he has a babymama but that doesn't mean they are together. He said It himself, only reason he is with her is for the baby. She is too stupid to realize that he doesn't want her". WOW harsh to say, but what do you think? is youngboy cheating again or is this just another clout chaser.

Carmen&kentrellforeve: she a clout chaser come on carmen tops her

Kentrellloverrr: clout chaser

Carmennbaby: carmen can do better she needs to leave him.

Kentrellbabyy: Maybe Kentrell is tired of carmen's pussy

JohnMahcin: (idk what name that is lmfao) this never seems to amaze me she needs to leave

I click off the post and put my phone down looking out the window. Me and Kentrell did go on a couple of tours but he always came back to me, it bothered me. What if it is true I mean what if he is just acting this way because I have his baby. I look at him and see him just staring onto the road driving.