13.

~Carmen's P.O.V~

Me: I dont want to do this anymore we are not gonna work....

My voice cracks as the words came out my mouth, saying that was heartbreaking for me and I could see for him too. He looks up and shakes his head as I look down I couldn't look at him in the face, the tears I was trying to hold back fell down my cheek as I wiped them away and looked at Kentrell.

Kentrell: you dont mean that

Me: I do Kentrell, we aren't the same anymore we crossed the boundaries of turning a friendship into a relationship

Kentrell: we both wanted this carmen, what the hell is wrong with you, your having my baby

Me: I fucking know that Kentrell it's not like im going to keep the baby from you

Kentrell: I said I was sorry carmen I cancelled my shows and everything I couldn't sleep last night

Me: give me t-

He looks at me and grabs me gently pulling me closer to him, god I missed his hugs and the smell of his cologne. It was happening as I pulled away and looked at him, he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. He pushes me against the wall leaning into my neck kissing it and then whispers in my ear.

Kentrell: you didn't mean what you said carmen

Me: s-s-shut up and put me down

Kentrell: I love you baby girl

Me: I love you too daddy

He smiles and puts me on the bed he had got it out of me, leaving Kentrell is something I wanted to do but then I didn't want too. He was the first love of my life and the only person I really went to when I was going through stuff. He leaned in and kissed me slowly going down as I grabbed his hair, he reached my heat removing my panties and licking the clit.

I jump as he starts to work his magic and I moan, I start to feel myself about to cum as I open my legs wider and he looks up. He pulls away as I groan and he pulls down his joggers and boxers, he gets between my legs as I feel his tip enter I moan and look down seeing him push himself all the way in. He holds my legs as he goes in and out, he leans down as he kisses me on the lips going deeper.

I start to cum as I he goes in and out I feel him twitch as I can feel him cum, he groans and pushes all the way in holding the position for a minute. There is a knock at the door as he quickly pulls out and pulls his joggers and boxers up. The door opens as I jump up and grab my underwear seeing ben, I let out a sigh.

Ben: looks like yall made up

Me: um we talked

Kentrell: in both ways *laughs*

Me: shut up

Ben: well your aunt left for work and Kentrell your manager called we gotta get to the studio

Kentrell: um I dont think I c-

Me: go ahead....I will be fine

I look at him and smile as he looks at me and sits on the bed. He leans in and gives me a kiss standing up and pulling me into a tight hug. I tell him I will be fine and he nods as he walks out giving me one more kiss, I say goodbye to both of them closing and locking the door as they get in the car.

I clean up the house with the hours passing by, my phone starts to ring as I answer it, it was my aunt telling me she was working late and that she had money on her dresser for an pizza. I groaned hanging up the phone walking upstairs and going into her room grabbing the money and walking downstairs. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and turned on a movie grabbing snacks, the doorbell ringed about 15 minutes later as I opened it.

The pizza guy was attractive, I looked at him handing him money as the guy handed me a paper with his number on it and the name Daren I smiled as he wished me a goodnight. I watched him walk away and see Kentrell walking up glaring at the guy, he walked in past me as I closed the door and sat the pizza on the table. He sat down as I looked at him and smiled.

Me: hey baby

Kentrell: mhm

Me: what's wrong *leans in*

Kentrell: *pushes me away* you fucking with delivery niggas now? we on that type of shit

Me: first off I wasn't flirting for god sakes im pregnant

Kentrell: didn't stop him from giving you his number

Me: stop being like this

I look at him with a pout and lean in kissing his neck gently, he grabs a piece of pizza taking a bite of it and looking at the movie. I groan as I grab a piece and start eating it. After a couple of pieces I start to get tired as I look at Kentrell and walk upstairs hearing the tv turn off and walk after me.

He closes the bedroom door as I get fully undressed and climb into bed. He climbs into bed with me and kisses me as I tell him I love him and he slaps my ass and says it back. After talking for a little while I drift off to sleep with his arms wrapped around me. We were back to ourselves it seemed as if nothing ever happened except the thought always burned in my mind about it.

What if it happened again, what if it turned out worst then the first time?

Am I safe with him or away from home?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow My INSTAGRAM: @adordre