12.

~Carmen's P.O.V~

I pulled up to the hotel as I climbed out the car and quickly walked in getting into the elevator. My phone was ringing nonstop the video had went viral of Kentrell slapping me and people were calling me. I got off the elevator and opened the room door closing it and grabbing my bag, I wasn't going to wait for him to come to the hotel room so he could apologize and lay his guilt on me.

I packed the rest of my stuff as I grabbed my makeup bag off the counter stopping, I looked into the mirror and looked at myself the side of my face was red and starting to bruise. I was in an abusive relationship that started with one slap and ended with me losing a baby. I shook my head and opened the door walking out with my bags which wasn't a lot.

I stuffed the bags into the backseat and climbed back into the car. I scrolled through my contact list and selected my Aunt Kiki, she could help me I know she would and could. On the second ring she picked up in her cheerily voice she always had.

Aunt K: Hey carmen how are you and the baby?

Me: were fine the doctor said im in good health and all and I should come back in a couple of weeks to get the gender of the baby

Aunt k: your not telling me everything, I hear it in your voice

Me: *sighs* me and Kentrell got into a fight I dont wanna be with or by him right now and I need a place to stay

Aunt k: you dont wanna talk to your mom I understand come on i'll be waiting for you

Me: ok im on my way

I hang up and start driving the tears were starting to come back as my vision became blurry, I blinked them away letting one slip. I was 5 minutes from my aunt's house as I stopped at Wendy's and got some food, after that I pulled up and the door swung open. I smile as I get out and see my aunt walk out. She reaches me and gives me a kiss on the cheek as I hug her back and grab my bags going into the house.

I sit my bags on the floor and sit down on the couch handing her some food as I look up and smile I see her smile drop as I put my hand up to my cheek and looking down. The bruise I had forgotten there was even a bruise there the pain was gone after I took some medicine I honestly wanted to forget it happened.

Aunt k: what happened to your face carmen?

Me: nothing really got into a fight with this girl

Aunt k: you fought big girls and small girls never have you ever gotten a bruise like that....did Kentrell do that to you?

Me: it was a small smack aunty honestly

Aunt k: small smack carmen you k-

Me: yes I know ok why do you think im here? I left before he came back to the room ok?

Aunt k: im not shaming you I just know what u been through and I've known Kentrell for I dont know how long it's just shocking

Me: I know I just honestly dont know what to do

A tear slips down my cheek as I put my burger down and see my aunt get up and walk over. She sits next to me and pulls me into a hug as I hold back a sob, Kentrell never put his hand on me actually he never raised his hand to a woman no matter how disrespectful they got. I pulled away as she asked if I was ok and I nodded my head smiling.

After eating I took my bags upstairs and said goodnight to my aunt getting undressed and climb into bed. I finally turn my phone on seeing all the notifications pop up, I click on Ben's number and dial it putting it to my ear. He answers quickly and I can hear everything die down in the background.