Chapter 4

“I. Hate. Those. Vines.” I say as I walk another box out of my ruined apartment.

Korra takes the box and puts it into Asami’s car. I walk back through the door and climb up the vine entangled stairs. These stupid vines took over my apartment. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but it had to happen when I’m already in a bad mood. I’ve been arguing with Raiko all day and come home to find that my apartment has been taken over. Today has not been a good day. It’s not been a good day at all.

“At least Tenzin is letting you stay on the island.” Korra says, trying to cheer me up.

“Yeah. I guess that’s a bonus.” I sigh.

I grab as much stuff as I can and throw it into another box. I’ve gotten everything that I’m going to get so Korra and I walk back out with the last box. We put the box into the car and I jump into the backseat. Korra climbs into the passenger seat and Asami starts driving. I lean my head back against the seat and close my eyes. It’s so boring not having to work every day. I hate it. I hate staying still too.

“Hey. Are you okay?” Korra asks.

“Yeah. I’m just so bored!” I complain.

“Well what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know.”

“There has to be something you like to do.”

“There really isn’t. I like to jump off of bridges but I’m not allowed to do that anymore.”

“There has to be something else that you like to do.”

“I like to hit things.”

“Okay. We can work with that.”

“How?”

“I’m the Avatar. How do you think?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re going to spar with me?”

“Why not?”

“Um….. okay.”

“No metalbending though.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Only earthbending.”

“You’re only going to use earthbending too?”

“Yup.”

“Okay then.”

“This is going to be fun to watch.” Asami smiles.