Chapter 1

He lowered his lips to my neck kissing and licking, making it difficult for me to breath. He made a line of his wet and toxic kisses up to the lower rim of my lips making me whimper in reaction. He toyed with me keeping me away from the thing I wanted most, him. I wanted all of him. He began kissing the key points of my face that he knew I loved. Then went back down to my soft full lips.
He pulled back knowing how much it would aggravate me and stared deeply into my soft brown eyes. I looked back with a hint of confusion and waited until it happened. He dove into my lips and kissed me beyond my expectations. With his soft lips she glided gently with each of his motions. He kissed me with as much force as he could, taking in every piece of skin. I could feel his passion.as I began gliding with him showing the same emotion. I glided into his hips fitting perfectly knowing it turned him on. I could feel his length as I got closer to him and he began grabbing every inch of me, devouring everything he could at his angle.
He kissed my soft breasts after gently removing my bra and circled them with his fingers turning my nipples as hard as stone. I began kissing him softly then asked him to remove the rest of his attire. He did as he was told and I did the same.
He was so mesmerized by me that he hadn't even notice that I was bent down on the floor. He looked at me and could feel my hands as I grabbed his length in my fingers and moved back and forth. He moved and groaned giving me the access I needed and within seconds he was coming. After a night of pure passion and emotion, I slowly slipped away kissing his lips
I knew my father would be calling any minute wondering were I was and I could not let him know the truth about what just happened. I was the alphas daughter and if I was late, everyone would be worried.
As I stepped out of my new black mustang, I could see my father through the window. He was going though papers like always, not even noticing me walk inside the seven story mansion I've lived in since I was six with all of my fellow were wolfs in my fathers pack.
I made my way up to the seventh floor, running up the stairs until I reached the very top then slowly entered my room. It was filled with sophistication, and openness. It was an ocean blue color, which made my white newspaper design sheets pop with color. My shoes were in rows along the wall, giving me easy access to them then lastly, my vanity sits right next to my walk in closet.
I jumped onto my bed, slipping off my shoes and any other unwanted attire. After being left in a tank top and my underwear, I slowly fell asleep in the darkness.
• next morning •
The light burned deep into my eyes, making it hard for me to see my surroundings.
I slowly replayed the events from last night, taking a deep breath as I began to cry slowly.
What have I done?
My father always told me that waiting for my mate ( my soul mate, the one I would be with for the rest of my life ) was something I should never not do.
He don't me almost everyday about how important waiting for him, and how he was so happy when he found out my mom had waited for him.
But, here I am...a screw up. I can't believe I had just lost my virginity to Austin because well, I don't actually have a good enough reason.
Austin was a sweet and caring guy but, he wasn't my mate. He never would be.
~~~~~~
After I got dressed and finished my morning breakfast, I decided to take the day off and go to one of my favorite places in town.
Half Price Books.
I don't know why, but just the smell of a fresh new book made me feel a sudden completeness.
I ran upstairs, undressing myself from my Victoria secret pajamas changing into my ripped skinny jeans, an appropriate yet simple blouse and my converse shoes I couldn't live with out.
I could hear my dad in the next room over handling pack business and I decided this was the perfect time to head out.
The drive lasted about 20 minutes at most, and I was so excited to go inside.
I walked directly into the romance section, hoping to find the latest Nicholas Sparks book and once I did, I was in a total bliss. Every word made me fall deeper and deeper into the book. It was like reality had slipped away and I was amazed.
~~~~
I had just finished reading the first chapter of the last song when I began to smell another wolves sent.
The smell got stronger and stronger...and once I got a full sniff the wolf within me yelled "MATE"!
I searched around the room aching to find him, and once I did I took in ever beautiful feature.
He was tall, about 6ft and he had the most amazing body...his shirt showed off his amazing six pack, and he had the the most beautiful smile.
I got up from my seat, hoping he didn't notice me staring then slowly walked towards the door.
I knew I should stay, but I just...couldn't. It didn't feel right after what happened last night with Austin.
I had one foot outside the door and then a hand grabbed my wrist.
I turned around slowly meeting the warm eyes of my mate. We stared slowly at one another for what felt like centuries then he spoke the words "mate."