Chapter 19

Photo of Daniel 🔝

I can hear Daniel scream as I am rushed from the house. The sting in my back worsens and I don't have enough energy to move. My eyes are covered but I can smell the hard stench of gasoline from the car I am placed inside of. The doors slam shut and within seconds we are on the road.

Silence is surrounding me, taking me further away every second. My body is cold, not moving. I want to scream, but I can't. I want to move but my body won't let me. I let a tear slip from my red eyes and begin to cry.

We drive for about 10 minutes until the he car comes to a stop. Where am I? I ask myself. I hear voices talking to one another on the other side of the doors.

They open slowly and the sun blinds me, I am taken into a pair of arms not like Daniels. They are rough, cold, and hard. I twist and turn wanting to fight but I know I can't. Trees surround me and as we continue to walk thicker trees appear above me.

A old wooden house is in my view and within seconds we are at the front door. They carry me inside the smoke infested air and lay me on a rough couch.

"What now?" They say to one another

"We wait for the boss" another man says

I hold my stomach tightly, focusing strongly on Daniel and my baby.

I know he'll find us, he has to. Right?

"She's awake" the man says and walks over to me

"I'll take it from here" a younger man says sending harsh chills down my spine

"What-what do you want" I manage to croak

"You" he says growling

"You are what I want, Daniel took you from me"

I look up almost immediately staring into the eyes of a friend.

"Austin?"

"Miss me?" He says with a noticeable grin

Daniels POV~

"Where the fuck is she?" I yelled getting angrier as the time passes

"We are looking everywhere we can, we can't find her"

"We'll try harder! She's not gone! Find her now!" I say grabbing a map of the pack area

"Yes Alpha" they say before leaving once again

The door closes slightly leaving me alone yet again and I let a tear slip for the first time since I found out she was gone.

I search the map, looking for the perfect area. They know better than to take her to an open area, or somewhere too easy. They would have tried really hard. I look at he map and mark each spot already searched or useless to even look at. One by one areas are marked out, leading me closer when I hear a settle voice in my head.

I fall to my knees listening to the voice

"I can't-"

"You liked it the first time" a voice says and I feel a wave of pain across my cheek

"Hope" I say aloud listening to her tiny voice

"You-I'm pregnant! Don't please! DANIEL!!!" She says in pain

I fly from the pack house and let my wolf free. As I continue to run the voices get closer and closer. I turn left and right until I reach a secluded area. There's a cabin, one I've never seen before now.

I walk around the house until I see a storm shelter and quickly call for help from the pack. She's down there. I just know it.

Within seconds the pack is here, prepared for war. Their teeth grinding together growling loudly as I slowly life the door letting the light inside the dark path way.

We walk through doors, and I immediately smell her. I run fast, hard pushing myself to save her.

Hope's POV~

"Help me!" I scream begging for someone to hear me. As he slowly makes my body naked, I hear silent foot steps outside the locked door.

I cry, allowing the tears to pour from my eyes and the door swings open and one by one wolves flood the room. Daniel sees me first, my arms tied to the pole, hanging with my limp legs open slightly. He shifts into his human form running towards me.

He unties the knots around my legs and arms then grabs me holding most of my body weight for me. I look at him and I can see the psi he's felt for the past few days. I stop almost instantly and forget about everything. I forget about the fact I was almost raped and a war is surrounding us.

I lean towards him and kiss his soft lips gently, biting his lower one asking for entrance. He gladly allows, pulling me against a wall covering my body with a cotton jacket he was once wearing.

I pour my heart and would into our kiss then once we separate we fall into each other. He grabs my hand pulling me past the angry wolves placing me I a cars passenger seat. My body becomes week and I can barley stay awake. As soon as I am falling into a deep slumber I can hear Daniel say "I will protect you with everything I am, even if it means getting hurt in the process" and places his hand on my belly rubbing softly.

Authors note~

Miss me??? Now that testing is done you'll see a lot more updates I promise!!!!! Thank you so much for reading :)