три

Now 13 years old Jungkook sat impatiently in the hospital waiting room.

It's been 3 years since Jungkook met Taehyung and since then they became best friends. They were inseparable. Many secrets, laughing and crying moments have been shared between them. Each making them closer than before.

So now he is sitting there, hoping for a miracle to happen. Taehyung got into a car accident. A drunk driver hit the car where Taehyung's family was. Of course Jungkook is also very worried for Taehyung's parents, since they kinda replaced his own. But mainly he is worried about his best friend, the only person who cares about him as much as he cares about them.

Jungkook was panicking and sweating so much so he decided to go outside to cool his head off. There's nothing he can do but wait.

It was night time. The lights from the hospital lit up the street but the sky was all dark. Almost no stars were visible due to it being so cloudy. But one star still was showing and shining brightly. It was Jungkook's star. He looked up with teary eyes and gave it a weak smile. "Hi Hope" He sniffled and hugged himself when he felt a cold breeze pass him.
"Taehyung is in surgery, so is his family" He took a few shaky breaths, tears falling down again. He looked the saddest he's ever looked. Jungkook looked up and gasped. His star was twinkling repeatedly, like it was trying to send a message. Jungkook finally smiled. A sad smile but still a smile.

"I wish Taehyung would be alright, his family too"

The reason why Jungkook never realized his star made his wishes come true is because it never gave him what he asked for straight. It always gave something or someone else who would make his wishes come true. Like when he wished his parents had more money, the money didn't just magically appear in their house but his parents got a promotion which led into them making more money. And now when Jungkook wished for Taehyung to be okay, he didn't just magically get better but the best doctor in the hospital became available.

Jungkook smiled at the star one last time and headed back inside, the cold weather becoming too cold for him. When inside, he saw Taehyung's parents sitting in the waiting room. Apparently they weren't hurt as bad as him, only some scratches and bruises.

They waited for hours. All they were told was that he had glass shatters too deep so the surgery will take longer than normally. They were let inside a hospital room where Taehyung would be taken to recover after the surgery. So they waited there.

Eventually Jungkook fell asleep it being night and everything. He woke up only around 1pm since he fell asleep late last night. First he didn't remember where he was or why. So he just streched and rubbed his eyes cutely. Few seconds later it hit him where he was and he started to panic only to look up and see a smiling Taehyung looking at him in amusement. Jungkook visibly relaxed and threw himself on Taehyung, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Ah okay not so tight, still have stitches in me" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook immediatly let go and looked at him with worried eyes.

"It's fine it didn't hurt I was just joking" He smiled sweetly at him.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his hands and laid his head on them mumbling quietly. "I was so worried last night"

"I know, I heard you were here all night"

"I'm so happy you're okay" Jungkook sniffled and let a few tears fall down his cheek. He looked up and saw Taehyung still smiling softly at him. Taehyung reached out and whiped his tears away. "I know, I love you Kook"

"Love you too Tae"