восемь

10 months later, now 27 year old Jungkook was walking in the park near his home with his boyfriend, Hope. Or as he said his real name was, Hoseok.

As it turns out to be, Hoseok was alive all along. He was in the form of star but he was always there, looking after Jungkook from above. He was the one making his wishes come true. And he was the one who loved him from the start, more than anyone ever has.

Hoseok was still a new star when Jungkook was born. Maybe the star form itself has existed for millions of years, but the soul of him came alive just a few years before Jungkook was born.

It was lonely up there, He didn't know if other stars had souls or not, they were too far away. But he was always content just watching Jungkook grow up.

And the times Jungkook would look up to the sky and talk to him, Hoseok was the happiest he ever was up there.

But then he stopped, and forgot about him. He understood, the childlike mind of his was gone, it was normal. He had a stressful life and talking to a star would make him seem like crazy. Although Hoseok was a star, He watched human world for so long, he knew everything about their world so when he fell down on eart, adapting wasn't that hard.

That night when Jungkook was screaming for someone to love him, he didn't know what happened. He knew he was the one making all of his other wishes come true, but this time as he was yelling 'I wish' so many times, something else happened. Hoseok started falling. Falling on earth.

At some point he passed out and next thing he knew he was laying in a form of human in someones lap. When he looked up he swore his heart stopped. There was Jungkook, alive and up close. His precious Kookie. He couldn't stop staring at him.

Now they were walking in the park hand in hand, not caring if the elderly people were giving them nasty glares. They were happy with each other.

They were each others first in everything. Each others first boyfriend, first kiss, first time making love and first time being in love. And with no doubt, they would be each others last.

Hoseok would still sometimes glow. Mostly it was when he was extremely happy but sometimes he would also glow in the moonlight. And Jungkook loved that about him. He loved everything about Hoseok. He loved Hoseok with everything he had in him.

Hoseok didn't know where he got his name, he wasn't sure if he made it up or not, but he just always knew he was Hoseok. Though he didn't have a last name. So he took Jungkook's last name. When they went to make a passport for him and they asked his name, he said Jeon Hoseok. Jungkook was shocked in a good way. They now had the same last name, it made them sound like a married couple. And Jungkook was very happy about that.
Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Hoseok.

After few years of being together Jungkook and Hoseok decided on adopting. They went through hell to get all the necessary paperwork done but in the end it was all worth it. They got their baby. Their beautiful baby, a little girl that they named Hope.

And even though Hoseok was a star, he lived a very normal life on earth with Jungkook. They argued and had their fights and hardships. But they always made it through and always still as in love with each other as before.

And no matter what happened, at the end of the day they would always lay in bed in each others arms untill the morning came.