Visit

Conner comes in dropping off a heart shaped chocolate box. “Mother, Father, Girono wanted me to leave this here for you.  It's Valentine's day so I also bought you guys some wine and a small bear for mom.” Conner empties out his backpack with the wine, two glasses, box of chocolate with 40 different flavors, and some pocky.

He looks into his backpack taking out paper and pen. “Can you guys tell me if you are around?” Kira steps forward with you allowing Conner to see you both. “I, I want to know that you both are here and it's not me being crazy.”

Kira looks at the paper and pen taking hold of the pen and paper writing down.

We are proud of the man you have grown up to become.

You chuckle taking hold of the pen and paper after Kira.

You look like your father but more masculine.

Conner looks at the paper looking back up at you and Kira. “I can communicate with you both now this way. D…” he stays silent for a bit thinking before he stands up with the pen and paper. “Diavolo told me to try it in this form.”

Kira frowns wrapping his arm around your waist. You look up at his unpleasant face.

“I searched for him because I wanted to know why he killed you. Why on your most happiest day would he destroy it.
You know what he told me?”

Conner looks at you. “He told me because he loved you and-”

“I killed her because she made me feel human. Something about her would make any man change their ways. Shove away the demons they have and see beauty behind the unknown. But monsters like me don't know what to do with something so beautiful, kind, loving, forgiving, and open minded.”

Diavolo rests his back on the closed door behind him looking at you.

“Why are you here?” Kira pulls you behind him. “You banned me from entering the shrine as a spirit but as a human being in the flesh I can ” he steps forward

“welcome myself right inside.”

Kira growls keeping you behind him with his hand on your waist.

“As well I bought clothes for her thinking how she might get bored being in a wedding dress.”

“She doesn't need anything from you Diavolo.”

Conner steps in between Kira and Diavolo. “I'll buy my mother clothes for her. But I still don't forgive you for killing my mother.”

“Do you know for how long your mother was with me?” Diavolo says walking around his eyes trying to look around Kira for you but he moves with Diavolos pase. Diavolo stops looking at Kira.

“How do you know what she wants?” Kira asks reaching his arm behind to hold you close feeling your hands holding his white shirt hiding your face on his back.

Conner steps up with a cigarette in his mouth summoning his stand.

“One time you asked me what I named my stand. I named him Hed P.E."

You look over Kira's shoulder to see the back of the stand and the scythe.

Diavolo growls backing up a bit cautiously making his way back to the front door. “I'll see you later.” Is all he says leaving.

Diavolo and Conners last battle did not end well. Conner does not think of his next steps or plan things out he just goes for it. If he's going to cut a green wire he will go for it with no thought. It's as if confidence, faith and luck are all with him.