Steal yo girl starter pack

Kira watches with a shadow covering his eyes. Now Kira definitely knows Mikitaka and you weren't just friends anyone who can make ice-cream out of his fingers is definitely with no doubt just your friend.

“Oi. Mikitaka what else can you turn into?” Kira asks and Mikitaka looks up at him. “I can turn into anything if it's not too complicated.” Mikitaka turns into dice, remote and gun. “Or just any part of my body into something.”

Mikitaka reaches his arm out as it turns to a tentacle, rope and wire.

You feel Kira holding you even closer.

This guy can transform into anything…

His arm can be a tentacle.

A quick image in his head appears with Mikitaka having his tentacles wrapped around your defenseless body.

For starters let's make a mental note that shall be named.

THE “EXTRA”TERRESTRIAL

STEAL YO GIRL STARTER PACK

He's an alien -check

A handsome alien -check

Long beautiful wavy Platinum Blond hair probably can do a pantene commercial -check

Strange gorgeous Green eyes like something out of Cover girl commericals -check

Velvet mellow voice yet still firm -check

Pointed ears -check

Physically fit -check

Can literally fill any woman's sexual fantasy's with his abilities -Double, triple check!-

I need to keep this guy away from my girl don't want his weird tentacles on her. Kira shivers turning away with you in his arms. Mikitaka is that type of guy your girl tells you not to worry about. Right now it's hard to know whose more of a danger Diavolo or Mikitaka and his weird transforming powers.

“Kira?” Your voice brings him back. Looking down at your sweet face he growls looking back up at Mikitaka.

“What is your relationship with my wife Mikitaka?”

He has to know right now if Mikitaka has done anything to you.

“Kira! You will not be rude towards Mikitaka!”

Ignoring your comment he continues to challenge Mikitakas stare. Killer Queen appears face palming himself not wanting to listen to one of Kira's rants on how some guy is making the moves on you.

Mikitaka responds feeling hostility from Kira. “We used to date. No sexual relationship. She was polite to show me how to be a boyfriend. Nothing more.” Mikitaka says honestly.

Annoyed you squirm in Kira's arms but he refuses to let you go so you growl and pull his ear. “Kira! Put me down I'm pissed off at you!”

Looking down at you he looks back at Diavolo. Mikitaka is alright in Kira's book but he still feels challenged. But Diavolo, he will never forgive Diavolo for what he did to you. Seriously fisting his wife from behind!
Ooo that came out wrong.

“Let's just go.” Kira carries your squirming body in his arms dealing with your childish tantrums. Right now he has to wash his mind with some holy water. Conner follows along. “Hay dad I want to talk more about my hair fetish. So you see, uhm, I have a collection of my past victims hairs.”

“WTF!?” You yell out at Conner.

Mikitaka walks by Diavolos side.

“You want to be y/n second husband?”

Diavolo shakes his head confirming that.

“Yes. She does not have to divorce Kira because I know they will not. I also know Kira will do anything for y/n.

She can play him like a dog and he will do whatever she commands him to do if he himself sees no harm behind it.

They love each other and I admit to being wrong but I will not admit to her getting what she wants. I am her reality. I make sure to remind her that freedom comes with a price.

If I couldn't have her as my own wife but I took this as my opportunity to make a deal. She will have two husband's.”