Conner never shuts up

Yo! Conner! Y/n son! You are y/n son are you not?”

Conner turns around to look down at Mikitaka.

“Yes, yes I am and if you have come here to tell me more sinful shit about my mother I have heard enough. I am not perfect either.”

Mikitaka shakes his head. “No. Not at all. I have been looking for you. Word has gotten out that Y/n is a spirit. Please tell me where she is, I would like to try and see what I can do to return her.”

Conner grabs Mikitakas by the neck. “How dare you! No one can bring back my parents! I'm tired of everyone's shit about them claiming to bring back my parents! The only one who can is Hed P.E! But I need those arrows!”

Mikitaka grabs Conners hand. “ Conner I am an alien I can at least try. I haven't been able to repay your mother for making me feel like a human being! I have to repay back your mother! I don't know what people have told you about her but from what I knew about your mother she was an amazing woman! Out of this world! Please Conner show me where she is! I can help you I am capable of turning into anything if  it is not to complex as well as controlling somethings.”

Conner holds Mikitakas neck for a bit before letting him go. “Come with me tomorrow. Right now I'm looking for Diavolo.” Mikitaka accompanes Conner.

“Who is Diavolo? And you mentioned parents, is y/n married?”

Conner raises his eyebrow looking down at Mikitaka.

“You do a lot of actions and your attitude it's a lot like her. You, are a lot like her.”

Conner sighs taking out a cigarette and lighting it up puffing it. “People who know her always tell me the exact same thing. That I have a lot of her personality. But people who knew my father say I look like him but” Conner smirks. “More muscular. I have been mistaken as a soldier but I assure you I am not. But I have been a bodyguard for some powerful people including Diavolo Who bailed me.”

Mikitaka listens closely smiling thinking that he is hearing you through Conner. As if you were telling him one of your adventures. “Please tell me more about your father.” Mikitaka asks politely curious on who was capable to win you over and keep you. When Josuke and Okuyasu introduced him to you Mikitaka was lost but being with you made him feel more human. Mikitaka was curious on what it would be like to have a relationship and so Josuke spoke to you and you agreed. You took him places showed him songs brought him along on your drag races but kept him away from bars and places that might make a bad sign.

It was very much appreciated. You even showed him how to french kiss and how to make a girl feel beautiful, loved and special.  Mikitaka did want to be with you longer but you made it very clear you were a free woman and as much as he hated it he understood and respected your decisions.

Seeing your son he can describe the word happy to see you have a son.

“Diavolo is the man who my mother invited to the wedding. Dio my grandpa told me that she went with Jotaro and Rohan to America. Diavolo kidnapped my mother killed Jotaro and no one knew where Rohan was. Rohan told me nothing. Diavolo left scars on my mother's body. I don't know why she invited him to the wedding. But he started a massacre. Innocent people died and some of us survived and tried to save the guests. Two years ago Giorno and I went on a hunt tracked him down. It's easy looking for a ghost since not a lot of people know him. But when we found him Girono put him in an endless cycle of death. I can kill him as much as I want.”

“What do you do for a living apart from just killing Diavolo?” Mikitaka asks looking at the birds who fly above.

“I can't tell you. But I am a sick bastard. My father told me to leave the innocent and go after the wicked. That's what he used to do. My father had a hand fetish before he met my mother. I investigated all the missing woman in this town and other places. My father was a busy man apart from being a salesman he was very private. It's amazing.
When I was a boy he told me that he was working on his next victim.”

Conner and Mikitaka stop at a cross way. “Right here he met my mother. She was with Josuke, Okuyasu, Rohan and Jotaro. Mother turned around and flicked him off called him out on his hand fetish. Diavolo told me he was walking down the street when my mother came down from the skies like an angel thrown out from the heavens.”

Mikitaka looks at his hands. “Strange men love your mother. But I am interested on how your father met your mother and won her.” Conner tosses his cigarette.

“Never thought of it that way. Of course my father is a strange man than I am no different.”

Mikitaka realizes something very quickly about Conner. Not only is he very open toward him but Conner also seems to never shut up. Not once has Conner asked Mikitaka any questions about his life as if Conner doesn't give a rats ass.