-/01/-

|Duties|

Kill her?

~

|Please don't kill me|

|Why shouldn't I? You aren't the first to use that line|

|頼みます|

~
Adonis Pov

"Please!" He begs me, "Don't shoot me!" He yells, hoping someone would save him if they heard him scream loud enough but I guess he wasn't familiar with the rules here.

Rule #1: When given a task to kill someone, any human that interferes with the task at hand will be put to death with the person.

I shrug, "Scream all you want, but no one's coming to save you."

He swallows a lump in his throat, "Sir," He said terrifyingly "We can work something out, how much money are you looking at?" He pulls his wallet out — trembling with fear as he quickly searching through it before glancing back at me with a scared, frightened look.

"I have," he takes the money out, counting it along the way, "fifteen dollars on me, all is yours if you just put down the gun."

My glare hardens on him, unable to believe he was trying to bride me. "Do you think you can bride me with fifteen dollars?" I clench the gun tightly in my hands.

"Besides, when you're dead, I'll get pay even more money for just killing you."

He steps back, hitting a wall and was trap in the alley with me.

"Please," he begs again, this time getting down on his knees "Don't shoot me," he pleaded, his bright, ocean blue eyes glancing up at me.

I was getting tired of his begging and his pleading was pissing me off also.

I sigh, putting back the gun in my pocket as I slowly approach him.

I roll my eyes.

"Fine," I shrug, giving him a hand to help him up but he still didn't trust me.

This was what I got for being nice.

He still had the feeling that I'll pull the gun on him anytime.

I sigh again, taking the gun out of my pocket and throwing it far away from us on the floor.

I reach out my hand again for him to take it, "Trust me now?"

He quickly grabs my hand, a peaceful and relief smile on his face as his sweaty palms touch mine.

He wipes the sweat from his forehead as he uses all his strength to stand up, "Thank you so mu-" But before he could've finished; I quickly take out my knife from one of my tuxedo pockets and slice his neck.

Blood spout out and splatter out everywhere. His mouth widely opens up with a shook expression while his eyeballs roll back in his head.

His skin turns to an incredibly pale color as he drops down on the floor dead.

I wipe the knife off with his clothing before turning on my heel, ready to walk along but the sound of laughter and applause distracting me.

"What do you want?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him as he slowly walks up to me from behind still clapping.

"You're the most fucked up, and coldness piece of shit I've ever met." He started, stumbling around the place as he tries to hold his balance.

"That man begs for his life and cried; but you still kill him, after saying you won't" He chuckle louder.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Did I say I won't kill or did I say I wouldn't shoot him?" I reply, fixing my black tie to make it look more professional.

When can this drunk faggot leave?

I've things to do.

"And besides, it's our job to kill people," I reply, my face emotionless and bored of his presence already.

He chuckles, a mischievous smirk on his face but he didn't question anything else.

"In that case," He begins, leaning back on a wall lighting a cigarette.

"I got a job for you."

I glance back at him, glaring at the drunk man who finds more time in smoking, then finishing any of his tasks, yet he's the 'second' best assassin. "Finish it yourself."

His grey hair blew with the wind, his tire, swollen grey eyes glancing at me before flickering away.

"I can't, I'm busy with eight more that needs to finish around the same time as this." He takes out a crumpled paper out of his pocket.

"It's paying a lot."

The job's simple, kill the girl, and get five million dollars."

"Easy," he shrugs.

"Just keep in mind that this girl has been on the run for quite some time from other people that are trying to kill her."

"She settles down here a couple of years ago and from since then, no one bothers to kill her. Well, until the job pop up on my table yesterday."

"But I'm giving the job to you," He continues, "Kill her by next week Thursday."

"I'd do whatever I want," I said, snatching the paper from his hands.

He shrugs, an unbothered look on his face, "You know the rules, Adonis."

A U T H O R

Hey!

Please forgive me for the errors in this chapter and the others that I had mistakenly passed over! And also, thank you guys for reading this very short chapter!

Please don't forget to vote this chapter (I'll really appreciate because I think my work sucks which I bet it do but it makes me feel go to find out someone loves all the hard work and stress I put into this book).

I love you, readers!

Have a lovely day.