Sam

Poor kid, Sam thought.

No one should be experiencing those horrible things. No wonder he can compose himself while trying to piss their captors.

But he wonders if the kid was still fine.

As soon as they reached the motel where they stay, Percy already went to the couch to sleep. He didn't bother to look for food, just crashed to the couch to sleep. It really looks like the kid was dead tired.

"Sam," Dean called him. "What do you think about the kid?"

"To be honest, I don't know. When I regain my consciousness, he's already chained in front of me. In an uncomfortable position. I don't even know how long he has been there before we escaped. But the kid's smart. He stalled our captor while trying to unlock the chains in his wrists then freed me. He doesn't have anything, except that different money and a pen." Sam answered. "But he's involved in this mess. We should give him a headstart on that."

Dean was about to answer when they heard a shout. They both look at Percy who's squirming and trashing while shouting at the couch.

"No... not her... Annabeth! No! Kill me! Anything... not her." Percy pleaded in his sleep.

Dean jumped immediately to wake Percy up. Unfortunately, the latter was strong enough to push away Dean by instinct.

"Perce, wake up," Sam called. He's also helping Dean to restrict Percy from moving. "Perce!"

Percy gasped like he was drowning. His eyes were unfocused and look like broken glass. Now, this is the side they didn't see.

"You okay?" Dean asked. "A nasty nightmare?"

Percy calmed himself first before speaking. "Yeah. Those pesky memories when they tortured us keep coming back and keep on messing in my head. But I need a goddam sleep right now." He combed his hair in frustration. "Anyway, what's the buzz?"

"Judging by your nightmare, I'm afraid you can't handle this information we're about to tell you," Dean said.

"Puh-lease," Percy said. "Trust me, I've seen crazy things before. So, I won't judge you for this."

In hushed tones, Sam and Dean explained everything to Percy. As to why they are chasing the werewolves and who are they. Percy was just staring at them while eating a greasy burger they bought.

"So you guys are hunters and you hunt monsters?" Percy summarised.

"Yeah. More or less. We exterminate ghosts, vampires and even demons." Sam said.

"That's cool," Percy said. "Just like the hunters of Artemis."

"Diana?" Sam asked.

"Artemis, dude. She's the moon goddess with huntress followers. They turn males into jackalope or something if they offended a woman or someone in the hunt." Percy corrected.

"But they're myths," Dean said.

"But, if she's a myth, then the creatures you're chasing should be a myth, right?"

He's got a point in there.