Percy

Percy almost banged (hit, for the better term) himself on the nearest wall.

He forgot that the Hunters of Artemis aren't fond of boys, no matter what the age is.

That's why he's having a huge problem right now.

He kept on fidgeting at the backside of the car, drumming, tapping his feet to the beat of the music that is a little better than the elevator to the 600th floor of Empire State building.

Sam looked worried at his actions. He has ADHD, he can't help but fidget every time he sit still. And Dean doesn't mind at all.

As if it was a normal day for the two.

After four hours of the ride, they came to the site. The forest wasn't dead, it's still alive and the trees are swaying to the wind, giving Percy a bit of peace.

As he left the car, he scanned to place to look for Hunter's trail. Thalia already promised him she'll leave a trail recognizable for him.

Sure enough, a flash of lightning went down to a certain place. A grin is visible to Percy's lips.

"They're here." He said and brought his bag with him, the brothers following him.

Strolling a few meters away from the car, he heard a call. "Kelp Head!"

He turned towards the call to see Thalia with her bow and her usual get up with a tiara on her head.

"Hey, Thals! When are we going to attack?"

Thalia rolled his eyes. "Seriously, that's what you think until you came? Who're those boys behind you?"

"Oh, this is Sam and Dean. They're hunters. Mortal. Guys, Thalia. My cousin and the lieutenant of the hunt." Percy answered.

"They hunt monsters?" Thalia asked. "What a big world."

"Also ghosts and demons," Dean added while smiling. Thalia ignored him.

"Annabeth will kill you if you don't go home," Thalia said to him. "She's asking me if we had found you. Also, milady wonders why you went missing again."

Percy scratched his head. "Sorry about that. Sam here was abducted with me. Good thing I stayed a little bit in there to have company and ally to escape with, at least my conscience will be at ease."

Percy went serious. "Have you found them?"

"Yeah. Follow me." Thalia said. "But be warned. The girls hate boys to their core, so don't do any moves on them or you'll see yourself removing arrows to your sorry asses."

They followed Thalia to a clearing and saw dozens of girls running around and training. Some were young and some were older a bit than Percy.

One girl walked towards them and greeted Percy and Thalia.

"Hey, Perce." She said.

"Phoebe. Long time no see." Percy greeted back. "How's the hunt? You guys are getting more recruits?"

"Not yet so far," Phoebe said and her cold eyes went towards the boys. "Who are they?"

"My friends, Phoebe. Don't worry, they won't stay long. After we finished this, they'll go back to their own hunting life. We guys have a common enemy so we need your cooperation." Percy said.

"Warn them, before they got killed." Phoebe said.

"Oh. I'll explain it to them." Percy promised.