Sam

Sam was shocked, surprised, and in awe.

To think the kid was powerful. No wonder he was targeted by the werewolves.

He had already researched about Greek mythology and their offsprings, but no useful details can be found in the net, making the demigods impossible.

But seeing Percy makes him believe more.

As Percy was the living proof.

The brothers were pondering about the information they received. But one question was still hanging.

"Why do you call the werewolves, 'lycans?'" Sam asked.

"Lycans are wolves with human structure. Unlike werewolves, if my memory is correct, they shift to their wolves, but lycans don't. They maintain their hideous form. And hide it with the Mist to fool humans." Percy answered.

"What's the mist? The foggy thing?" Dean asked.

"The Mist. It's a veil that fools people as to what the objects are." Percy explained. "Sam might have seen the guy who kidnapped him as human, and change for fighting, but I see him as what he is from the start. So I know who they serve to."

"This thing hides your real face or something that is hideous or what?" Sam asked. "What about you?"

"I'm me. I mean, what you see is definitely me. I can't manipulate Mist, unlike Thals."

"So, any info you might want to add?"

"None at all."

"I heard kid told you-you went to Europe. Is that true? Do have a passport?" Dean asked.

Percy told his story to the brothers from the start. How he survived the first was and be subjected to tons of prophecies, getting kidnapped and mugged of his memory to falling to a dangerous pit and trying to survive in there until he asked for a quiet holiday together with his girlfriend until he was kidnapped by the lycans.

Dean was listening intently, not attempting to interrupt Percy once, which is a surprise for the younger Winchester and the latter found himself pondering he's a bit lucky than Percy.

When he finished his story, the night already fell. So Percy gave the brothers a jerky which he kept in his bag in case he got stuck without money or store to buy.

Thalia knocked at the window of the car, making the brothers jump. She's inviting them for supper, which Percy accepted. But he wished to eat far the hunt.

"I'm just keeping them safe, Thals. You know I'll vouch for them right?" Percy said.

"I know Kelp Head. But the new recruits want to talk to you. And they will keep on pestering us if they didn't."

"This is all your fault, Grace. You should have kept your mouth shut." Percy said.

It looks like it's not anger what Sam hears. A bit pissed, embarrassed and teasing at the same time.

"We don't get the privilege to experience your adventures, you know?" Thalia shrugged.

"Like what? Seeing your immortal brother that became a pirate and tried to kill us and steal the ship? Seriously Thals? Or your cousin for an ass who's guarding the gates?"

Thalia laughed at the thought.