Sam

Sam didn't stand a chance.

Correction.

Dean and Sam didn't stand a chance in defeating the boss.

Meanwhile, the two (Percy and Thalia) were battling Lycaon with ease.

Well, it was Thalia at first then Percy switched with her.

They're both using medieval weapons, the spear, sword, and shield, in fighting the lycan.

Thalia can use both ends of the spear to fight, whether it's the sharp or the blunt side.

Percy has a very good form in handling the sword and stance. He might not be moving too much, but he can give wounds to Lycaon.

Their teamwork was mesmerizing to the brothers' eyes. Sure they fought together, but not like what the two does.

No words needed, just trust and body language is enough.

But Thalia got distracted, and Lycaon sent her flying towards a tree. Sam winced at the scene. He ran towards Thalia, while Dean was trying to help Percy, in an awkward way.

"I'm fine, Sam. Watch them. Watch how Percy wield his favorite sword." Thalia said. "I can heal myself."

Sam nodded and continued to watch Percy. He looked like dancing together with Lycaon.

Dean, on the other hand, was struggling. He's afraid he might hit Percy if he miscalculated his thrust and swing.

If the situation isn't serious, Sam would like to laugh right now. But since their lives were on the line, they can't manage to.

Dean made a wrong move. He was distracted by his thoughts he didn't notice Lycaon slashed him with his claws.

Percy managed to shout at Dean before he tried to outwit Lycaon and kill him. Lycaon uttered some words before he turned to golden dust and dissipate.

Thalia struggled to stand up to meet Percy who's trying to attend Dean's wounds. Sam walked towards his brother to give some first aid.

Having a huge gash in his stomach isn't the best time for Dean, Sam thought. Dean hates being confined unless there's a beer and pie.

"Hey, Dean." Percy greeted like it was a usual day. "Don't worry bud, you'll be fine."

"Yeah, I know," Dean said. "Take care of Sam if I didn't survive this. No wonder you're strong. You're always putting your lives in life, living in constant danger not sure whether you'll live tomorrow or not."

Dean looks like saying farewell to them. And that was unbelievable in Sam's ears.

"Don't you dare say that!" Sam said.

Phoebe came up and give Percy his bag. The latter searched something in his bag and then looked at Dean.

And it was the most jaw-dropping statement that Sam heard in a teen's mouth.

"Who said you're going to die?"