Kiss me

Time passed..I began to realize that my feelings will never get through him-I mean it never did..I just had that little hope I guess, but I knew the way to get over him was to focus on Haechan...yes.. I'll learn to love Haechan.. Instead of Jaemin

Author

"Babe?" Haechan called,but got no response..."Y/N." He called again.. Y/N was too lost in her thoughts to hear...Haechan thought of the only thing to make her comeback to reality.. It was to go close to her, to an almost kiss-like position..he stopped walking causing her to stop,he grabbed her waist and put his face closer.

Y/N came back to reality to be welcomed with her...boyfriend holding her waist, centimeters close to her face she was scared which made her jump...accidentally connecting their lips into a kiss.."Hmph!" they both yelped, but soon they fell into the kiss...
-
Y/N

I closed my eyes slowly, melting into the kiss.. as I closed my eyes I saw a flash of Jaemin kissing me instead,making me melt more.. I feel so cruel, kissing my.. Boyfriend while thinking of someone else.. Isn't that quite mean to do to someone so kind..I pity you Haechan..you chose the wrong girl..

-

Little did they know a brown haired boy just happen to be walking around catching them two passionately kissing, having their eyes paint in sadness and jealousy..

-

"He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you"