1

heyitsalyssa: wanna meet up, douche?

_drippin_noah_: meet? Like in person? Like see your face?!

heyitsalyssa: yeah that's kinda what meet up means, Noah.

_drippin_noah_: hell yeah! Tell me when and where and I'll be there!

heyitsalyssa: lol ok first things first, calm down. Secondly, meet me at the little cafe by Sydney High

_drippin_noah_: ok. C u in a bit, gorgeous.

heyitsalyssa: c ya :D

Alyssa's POV:

I had a smile plastered across my face when I received the last message from Noah. I've been waiting to meet him in person ever since we found out that we both live in Sydney.

Truth is, I like Noah. I've liked him for a while now. A long while, actually. I hope he likes me too. I like everything about him, his eyes, his sarcastic sense of humor, how he always compliments me with a simple nickname.

I told Noah that I liked a guy named David. I don't! Noah is David! I tried to cover it up and I'm kinda hoping at this point that my 'oh so glamorous' cover up, was a complete failure. Everyday he makes me want to be able to call him mine more and more and I can't, and the fact that I know I can't but still want that, pisses me off.

Let me start from the beginning, when I started getting all these feeling for him. The night this all started was when he first called me pretty, when he was drunk. Now I know it sounds bad! But it's the truth. I didn't believe him when he said it when he was drunk. I don't believe that drunk words are sober thoughts. But I believed him the next day when he apologized for doing that.

That's when I started to like him. Not because he called me pretty, or gorgeous or anything like that. I started to like Noah because he admitted to being an asshole, because frankly, he was a huge ass that night. He admitted to the fact that he was being a douche bag and he apologized for it. I admired that about him.

I began the process of getting ready so that I could go meet up with Noah. I dressed in a nice black blouse that was one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I owned with some light blue skinny jeans to contrast the blouse well. I slipped on some nude colored flats then began to do my hair. I left my straight brown hair down the way I had it all day, and styled it a little. I applied a bit of makeup, a soft look though, nothing to dark.

Once I was satisfied with myself I walked back into my teel colored room and walked to my desk that was on the opposite side of the door. I grabbed my small blue purse that was hanging on the desk chair and made my way downstairs and walked out of my two story brick house.

I grabbed my keys for my car from my purse and slipped into my somewhat new Toyota Corolla and played some of my favorite music by Thomas Rhett.