3

Alyssa's POV:

After Alex left my house that afternoon I went back to my couch and began to watch the hangover, without any interruptions this time. But throughout the whole movie, my mind kept wandering off. I couldn't focus on the movie. The only thing I could focus on was Noah, and his text from earlier.

Was I being over dramatic about this? I don't know. Maybe. But I sure as hell probably overanalyzed his message. What did that kissy face mean?! Was it a friendly kissy face? Was it an 'I like you' kissy face? I had no clue, and it was bothering the crap out of me.

I couldn't eat that night. I had lost my appetite, too focused on what Noah meant. Did he mean anything? Maybe it was out of habit! But the thought of it actually meaning something was what kept me awake all night as well. By the time morning rolled around, I was running on at most two hours of sleep. And as tired as I was, I was still so confused.

I got up and out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got ready for the day ahead of me, doing my hair, brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and putting a bit of make up. I made my way back to be room, put on my glasses, and picked up my phone, looking at my notifications and going downstairs.

I had one missed text from Noah and another from Alex.

_drippin_noah_: hey! U comin today? Sent you the info yesterday. Let me know and I'll pick u up :)))

I responded saying that I would go and sent him my address. Noah said he'd pick me up in about an hour or so and to bring a change of clothes because they're going to have a party later on in the evening. I looked at Alex's text.

Alex: Hey! U going w/ ur boy today? :D

Me: Yes I'm going with Noah. Smh I'll text u everything later ;)

I ran back upstairs and to my room, packing my purse and any needed items for the party later on. I had packed a change of clothes, shoes, some makeup, my contacts, and my flat iron.
-----------------------------------------------

1:48 pm
_drippin_noah_: in ur driveway gorgeous.

I jumped off of the couch and turned off the TV. I grabbed my purse and my bag with my things for the party and walked to the front door, putting on the alarm and walking out of the house, locking the door on my way out.

I walked off of the porch and onto the drive way. Noah's black Jeep coming into view more and more as I got closer. I opened the back and threw my bag and my purse in the back, only taking my phone with me to the front. I hopped into the passenger seat in a swift motion and closed the door.

"What's up, Jones?" Noah greeted as I put on my seat belt.
"Nothin' much, how bout you, Anderson?" I asked back.

He chuckled and shook is head from side to side as he began pulling out of the drive way and leaving to Joseph's house. "Not much either."

"What are we gonna do today?"
"Well Jojo already has everything set up for the party and he ordered pizza. So we'll probably eat some lunch there at his house if you're hungry and then get ready for the party. Basically just chill for the rest of the day until around five thirty or six when the party starts."
"Oh ok. Cool"
"I invited Alex too, just because me and Jojo will be the only ones you know there. I figured you wouldn't just wanna sit in a corner by yourself the whole time."
"Ok thanks. Very considerate of you, Anderson."
"It's no problem at all, Jones." He smiled and fixed his gaze back on the road as we drove the Joseph's house. "No problem at all" he mumbled again.

*Time skip to Jojo's house*

Noah turned off the ignition of the car and exited, walking over to my side of the vehicle and opening the door for me. I grabbed my purse and hopped out of the car blushing, giving him a small smile and thanking him.