xi

jin got in his car and drove of to his work place to see his boss.

jin was a little tired and worn out and it was still morning, Jin was still very depressed from the whole cure thing and jin cant have it.

As Jin switched lanes he wanted a drink of water so he picked his water bottle up and opened it . he hit a huge bump and the water spilled everywhere.

"AHH FUCK" Jin said as the water got all over him and he pulled over to wipe himself as he saw a huge truck come swerving his way.

Jin couldn't do anything he just froze in his spot and he needed to think of something to do. but jin then whispered "im a failed human i really do deserve this and like that the truck hit

(IF YOURE A JIN STAN YOU MIGHT WANNA HAJIMA except if youre jayla)

The truck hit jin at the side making jins car stumble of the highway and crashing through the fence of the highway rolling down a hill of grass as jins eyes were open.

Jin could feel every sharp blade of glass go into him, he could feel every pore of his ooz out blood but jin was live and aware of everything, jin knew he was going to leave once this car hit the bottom.

Is this how death feels like?

jins eyes were open and widened really big because he was shocked at everything that was happening.

what is happening?

As the car was still stumbling and rolled and breaking down this hill a huge sharp blade of glass hit jin right in his eyes making jin pass out completely.

Maybe this was how death feels like...

helloooo jidckbwuofewoi this chapter was a lot i am crying and im the one writing it i will probably write the next chapter tomorrow cause i dont wanna delay the next chapter. i hope you didnt enjoy this chapter cause if you did youre probs a physcopath. xoxoxoxo -sara