Chapter 3: Publicity Photos

*I have no idea when these photos were taken, I just am putting them on this certain date ❤️❤️❤️

October 21, 1969- 12:24 PM
Joseph's POV

The kids all piled out of the van while I was talking with the photographer. This man was explaining how this works. Huh, it's like we've never done this. Jermaine and Tito were messing around spoiling our precious time.

"Boys! Stop fooling around!" I exclaimed, causing them to stop, and freeze in their tracks.

I shook my head. Why can't they stand still for 5 seconds? Ugh... I'ma have to put them in their places later.

"Mr. Jackson?" The photographer whispered, grabbing my attention.

"What?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"We need to get these photos done." He told me, grasping, and lifting his camera to express his need to get this photo shoot out of the way.

Have some damn patience. I thought. I nodded. "Boys, go on inside. Follow the photographer." They nodded and started to follow the photographer, Hmmm...

***Inside*** 20 minutes later...

Michael's POV

After we were changed into our outfits, we were led into this warehouse. It was a giant room with tons of setups from grassy fields with steps to a swing in front of a white canvas. I looked around, amazed. This is incredible!

"Michael!" The photographer called me. He motioned me towards him. He then pointed for me to sit in the swing. He adjusted my hat to be slightly slanted to the left side of my head. I had on a black fedora in a colorful suit with a large collar. "Okay, out your hands on the sides of the swing, and give me a slightly opened mouth. Show those pearly whites!" He said. I did what he said. "Good." He said, the camera flashed.

A few minutes later, we were standing by another setup

A few minutes later, we were standing by another setup. It was a yellow background. He positioned each of us in his envisioned photo.

Jackie in the middle, his hands on his hips with basically no expression. Tito had on a flat cap, doing what Jackie was doing. Jermaine with his hands below his buckle, looking towards the camera. I'm looking down at Marlon, who's laying on the floor. Or should I say sitting? I don't know.

"Great boys! That's all for today

"Great boys! That's all for today." The photographer explained. "We'll see you in a few weeks for more candids." He told Joseph, who nodded absentmindedly.

After some light talk, we left.

Nicole's POV-
3:30 PM

I waited so desperately for them to pull up the driveway. I screamed when I saw the van's headlights bouncing off the windows. When Michael came through the door, I tackled him into a hug. He stepped back a few steps from the force of my hug.

"Man, w-what was that for?" Michael stammered, still taking in the shock from my embrace.

"I can't miss my friend?" I asked, chuckling.

"I've been gone only a few hours," He laughed. "Can't even survive that long, eh?"

"Barely." I responded.

He smiled, showing off his million dollar smile.

--
I'm in love with Mike and Nicole ❤️

See Ya Later ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@amazinggrace96