2

Annie's pov
It was another day of school. UGH! How much i hate school! I woke up and get ready for school and wake up kenz and jayden. I dicided to make breakfast for everyone. Once im done i here footsteps coming downstairs. I look up to see everybody.

(A-annie P-paige K-kenzie J-jayden)
A-good mornimg everyone
All except A- morning annie

I gave them breakfast and we all eat our breakfast. Then we all go school.

At school me jayden and kenzie has our locker next to each other. As usual hayden's gang has to always come to our locker and bully us!

(KD-katie H-hayden Jo-johnny C-connor R-riley jojo)
K-*sigh*what do you want?!
Kd-we want nothing but that leblanc there!
J-no your not going to get annie!
H-oh yes we will now give her to us or your going to regret it!
K-nope! What will yo-
Before kenzie could finish i interupted her.
A-kenz its fine there is no way they can beat a black belt like us!
H-oh yes we can leblanc!

With that hayden began pulling me and puching me. So u began to do karate moves and stuff and without 10 minuets they give up.

H-this is not the last of us leblanc!*walk away*
K-that was funny
J-yup
A-lets get back to class
K&j-ok
We went to class.

Katie's pov
I have a great idea on how to defeat that looser lebalnc and her friends but i need hayden's help.

Kd-hey babe
H-hey beautiful
Kd-i have a great idea on how we can defeat that looser leblanc and her friends but i need all of our friends help and mostly your help.
H-spill
Kd-okay so...i need you to put two nails on your shoe so when you fight annie her stomach will bruise and she cannot get any help from her friends.
H-i like where this is going babe continue...*smirk*
Kd-okay so...while you and annie fight i will make sure she doesent go away and then we will have johhny and jojo defeat kenzie but not as much as annie since she is the "leader"...
H-yeah keep going...
Kd-while they fight, connor and riley will fight off jayden
H- wow you always have the bese ideas*kisses her cheek*
Kd-thanks*kisses his cheek* so when are we going to do this?
H-well how about tomorrow after school?
Kd-sure! Now lets go to class

They walk of to class...

***************
A/N: hey people! Wanna know what happens next? Well read the next chapter! Reninder this is all FAKE!
Enjoy😊