13

*the next day*
Kenzie's pov
Today is another day of school. Ugh how much i hate school! Paige left the house early because she has work early. So its only me and jayden today.
J-kenz...
K-yes jay...
J-can you maybe stay with me at school because i dont want to loose another sister.
K-sure jay...we just need to tell to the principal.
J-thanks kenz...i love you
K-no problem i love you too
K- now come on! Lets go school or else well be late.

Once we had arrived school ne and jayden went to the principal office and asked if we may have the same class together. And of course the principal allowed us. Just as we are heading our way to our locker hayden johnny and connor stayed infront of our locker. But their girlfriends are not there. I wonder why? Ugh! What now? Great!

K-what now?! To kill another person?!
J-and why are your girlfriends not here?
H-we dont want to kill another person. We want to apologize. And we broke up with our girlfriends.
K-yeah right as if we would ever belive that sentence.
Jo-we really want to apologize to you guys and be friends again. And we quite our group.
J-and why do you want to be friends again?
Co-well you see...we kinda feel bad for ypu guys so we wanted to apologize.
K-well apologizing wont work. You guys may or maynot have killed my sister you know! And besides you already loose our trust. How can we ever trust you after what you did to us for 5 years?!
H-well what if we earn your trust again?
J-fine! If you ever earn our trust again that is your last chance of apologizing ok?!
Jo-thanks that means so much! After what we did to you guys you still want to give us second chances.
K-well i mean we are good people unlike somebody that i know in this school!
H-oh well yea sorry about that!
J-whatever lets just see if you guys earned our trust again. But for the meantime you guys are our frenemy.
H-oh come on! Why does all my friends keep on sayimg im their frenemy!
J-well mainly because you are the one who hurt annie the most!
H-you got a point!
K-bye!
Jo&co&h-bye!

Well after that not normal conversation with them we head to class.

Classes wenr by so fast. Now its lunch time and me and jayden sits together in our normal table. It usually has annie but annie is not her and its quite lonely. Until hayden johnny and connor came to us.

K-oh you guys dont stop do you?
H-nope! And besides you guys are all alone . So mind if we sit here?
J-well i guess not since your our frenemy.
Co-thanks jay...
J-no problem.

We kept on talking and talking. School is finally done and i went to the hospital to meet annie. And the guys dicided to join us.

We went to annie's hospital room and see her plae body still laying there conected with all the wires. I just break down crying once more. But this time...something happen that i will never think will happen in a million years...

******************
A/N:what do you think will happen next? Read to find out!
Enjoy!😊