3

*This is the same day as the last chapter*

Annie's pov
We were in geomentry and the bell rang. Finally! Time for lunch!

Me kenzie and jayden always sit together. We grab our lunch and talk when suddenly hayden and his gang always have to go to us.

A-what do you want now????
Kd-nothing but to bully you pethatic loosers.*laugh*
Everyone in hayden gang except katie- *laugh*
J-GO AWAY!!!!
C-hahah as if we would ever go away!*laugh*
Jayden starts to cry.
Jojo-hahah little baby jayden is crying she is such a baby right babe?
C-yeah hahaha*laugh*
K-STOP!YOU GUYS CAN YOU JUST STOP?!*cry*
Jo-why would we?
K-YOU GUYS DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL THESE 5 YEARS AFTER YOU GUYS LEFT ALL OF US! YOU GUYS JUST STARTED BULLYING US LIKE WE ARE NOT HUMANS! WE ARE NOT TOYS THAT YOU COULD JUST PLAY AROUND WITH US! AT LEAST YOU HAVE REAL FAMILY LIVING WITH YOU AND HAVE PERFECT LIVES! YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WE HAVE PERCECT LIVES RIGHT?! BUT THAT ALL CHANGE 5 YEARS AGO YOU KNOW THAT?! WELL THAT WAS BEFORE YOU ALL LEFT US! NOW YOU JUST CAME HERE AND STARTS BULLYING US LIKE WE WERE DOLLS!? EVEN NOT KNOWIMG WHAT YOU DID TO US!!! THERE ARE STILL MORE THAT YOU MAYNOT KNOW ABOUT US BECAUSE WE LOST YOUR TRUST SO NOW CAN YOU JUST GO AWAY AND STOP BULLYING US AND LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE WHILE YOU EVEN DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR LIVES ANYMORE! JUST GO AWAY OK?! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!*cries* and ans jay im sorry for exposing you! *run and cries*
By this time the whole school stares at us.
Jo-what do she mean?
A- OH YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW NOW CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND GO AWAY?
H- oh no why would we miss leblanc? Like we would ever listen to you and your lies?!
A-FINE! YOU DONT BELIVE US DO YOU?! THEN DONT BELIVE US! SO NOW IF KENZIE DOES SOMETHING STUPID ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! SO NOW SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE THEN WE WILL LEAVE INSTEAD!come on jay lets go!
I drag jayden with me to find kenzie and we just left the whole school silent. But i dont care now we need to find kenzie. I rush to the bathroom and see kenzie laying there in the floor crying.

***************
A/N: hi people find out what happens next in the next chapter! Reminder this is all FAKE!
Enjoy😊