15

*one month later*
Kenzie's pov
We have been visiting annie everyday now and me and jayden got closer to johmny hayden and connor. And we eventually became friemds. We never seen katie riley and jojo ever since annie is in a coma. And aparently she has not woken up yet and today is her last day. Hayden looked really depressed about that. So today school is done and we are all heading to the hospital.

D-you can see annie and talk to her one last time. Please go in one by one. Hayden insist of going in the last. So i went in the first. I tool a seat in the chair and hold her hands and began talking to her...

K-hey annie! Today is the day...the day they will take you off life support. I have been really close with johnny hayden and connor and we are friends with them. And i think hayden likes you annie! He is really missing you and looked very depressed. We all do. Please annie...*cries* please dont leave us. You are a fighter! I know you still can do it. Please annie! I love you juliana grace leblanc!
With that i kissed her forhead and head out of the door. After me was johnny then paige then tisha then jayden then connor then lastly hayden.

Jayden's pov
Its my turn to talk to annie. Everyone has tears on their faces. After mrs tisha went out i went in and sat in the chair next to annie. I grabbed her hand hold it tight and began talking to her...

J-hi annie. Its jayden. Im sorry that you have to gone through all that. Thank you for being the little sister that i never had before. Thank you for always protecting kenzie and i. *cries* and you are the one who is always getting hurt. Im sorry. It could have been kenzie or me. Im sorry it has to be you. Please annie! Wake up. We all need you! Especially hayden. Please annie! I know you can do it! You have a few minuites left before you have been taken off life support. Thanks for everything juliana grace leblanc. It will never be the same without you! Everyone miss you! Bye annie! Have fun in heaven with bubba hayley and your mom. I love you annie!
With that i kissed her forhead and look at her one last time before leaving. Something just telk me that she is going to wake up.

Hayden's pov
After connor went out i immidiately went inside and tears fill my eyes. Seeing annie very pale makes me regret everything. My mom was right. I regret everything. This is going to be the last time im going to see annie. I sit at the chair beside her and grab her arm and began talking with her.

H-hey annie! I know i made a huge mistake. The truth is i never really love katie. The only person for my heart is you annie. I just wish you could wake up and maybe start everything. Maybe just be like the olden days. 5 years ago. I wish we would have happines together annie.*cries* for the past month i am really regretting the desicion i made. I really miss you annie. I really do. Im really sorry that i have been a jerk to you. Im really sorry i have always been bullying you. I really am. 18 years of knowing you is great. And i hope this is not my last time seeing you. I really wish i could hear your beautiful and amazing voice one last time. Im really happy i got to know you in my life. I wish you could forgive me and be my friend again or even more. But i know thats never going to happen. Please annie! Please wake up! We all need you! I need you! Without you im nothing. There is a piece in my heart that is missing. And only you can fix it. Please annie! Wake up! I love you juliana grace leblanc. you will always be in my heart forever and always. I love you annie leblanc. And i meant all of these words i say. Every single one of them. Please just forgive me and wake up. Thanks for being a great friend. I love you annie!

With that i kissed her forhead knowing this is the last time ill ever see her. I began walking towards the door when i heard a faint and weak sound.

A-h-h-hayden??
H-ANNIE! YOURE AWAKE!
Everyone came rushing in and hugged her. I also hugged her. Oh god how much i missed her hugs. Thanks god for letting her live. Doctors came in and said that she is a lucky girl and she will be able to go home tomorrow. I volunteered to stay with her at the hospital tonight.

A-hayden?
H-yes annie?
A-guys can i please talk to hayden? In private?
Everyone nods their head and they leave the room leaving only me and annie.

****************
A/N: what do you think annie gonna say? Find out in the next chapter.
Enjoy😊