4.

Eunha P.O.V

"Jimin run!!" I shouted holding Bomi.

"But... why?" He asked confused.

"Bomi is dangerous! Wait.. Why isn't she barking?" I was even more confused.

I started to panic.

"BOMI WHAT IS WRONG??? CAN YOU BARK??? " I frantically asked even when she doesn't understand a single word that I'm saying.

"I think she's perfectly fine.." Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

Instead of looking as if she wanted to bite Jimin, she jump out of my arms and went to Jimin, walking slowly.

She smelled him and than suddenly pounced on him and started licking his face.

I stayed there, mouth agape.

But I saw something sparkle..they have something in common..I don't know what.. But I just know that they have something in common.

~

This is one of the days where my mood just can't be decided.

I feel good that Bomi has a new person to be around with and that I saved Jimin today.

But I feel jealous that Bomi isn't paying any attention to me.

As her owner I'm sad and lonely.

But Jimin and Bomi became friends so fast.

I'm happy for them.

Hopefully they won't stay up to long it's already 12 am.

As I was tired, I stopped staring at my room's wall, went up on my bed and slept. I didn't even do my night routine.

I was that exhausted..

~

Jungkook P.O.V

I snuck into my house as I accidentally got carried away... I didn't want to wake Mina up too.

I opened the door to my room slowly to see my girlfriend sleeping soundly.

I took this chance to do my night routine.

When I was done I slowly lifted up the bed sheets and layed on my bed, sighing in relief.

Mission clear!

Then Mina turned to my direction.

"Where were you?" She asked openings her eyes.

Shit. Mission fail..

"I was giving something to E-Eunha.. " I stammered a little.

"Why?" She sternly asked.

"...You can asked her tomorrow... I'm not sure why..."

"You're lucky it's her. If it wasn't I would have killed you. Go to sleep."

Good luck Eunha..

~
Eunha P.O.V

Wow how long have I been sleeping? I felt like I haven't slept in years.

I looked at my alarm clock, it was 2pm.

Wow I slept for 14 hours, nice.

I had forgotton about having another lame ass interview.

I stretched out my arms in the air and sighed.

Then, I did my daily routine.

~

I went downstairs and saw Bomi and Jimin Sleeping together on the sofa.