25.

Eunha Appa P.O.V

A few weeks later..

"I've gotten the documents as you requested Jun."

I showed him Jimin's documents.

"that's good... You changed the things in it right? " He asked for confirmation.

"He is officially confirmed to be alive not dead."

"Good, Good.. Thank you for going through all this trouble for my boy." He smiled genuinely.

"You seem like your old self after all this months." I happyly smiled.

"Yep.. The jail sort of straitened me up. I'm happy to get back to my senses.."

He suddenly looked down and teared up.

"I've done so many horrible things.. I can't forgive myself... I'm such a monster."

"... I'll visit you tomorrow... Chingu."

"Alright.. Thanks for being there.. Chingu." He chuckled.

~

Eunha P.O.V

"Jjinja?? You got Jimin's documents??? That means he has an identity!! And his last name was really Park!! " I clapped my hands like a seal.

"But there's a problem though." Appa sighed.

"What?? What is it?? " I banged my hand on the table dramatically.

"He has no educational background." He simply said.

"Oh shit! That's gonna be-"

"I learnt things when I was at Hyung's house.. I learned many things from text books. And I read all of Namjoon hyung's books that I had to borrow books from the library with his card." he cut me off.

"What?? So you know almost everything??? In one year?? I couldn't even learn much in my entire life!! How is the world like this? Why did you give me such a stupid brain???" I complained to you-know-who.

Where is that bitch anyway???

"That's very good to hear Jimin!! You can just take the exams right away. Then you can get a job and help Eunha pay her debts-"

" Should I? " He stared blankly at the floor.

Me and my father became speechless.

Is it me or is everyone making me speechless all the time.

"You don't have to." I blurted out.

"Is it okay if.. I live somewhere else?"

what... That legit made my heart feel like breaking..

"It's okay! You can do whatever you want." I smiled but in the inside I was a little heart broken.

"But.. Why the sudden urge to live somewhere else? Do you find it uncomfortable here?" Appa asked.

"I'm fine here but.. I feel like a free loader. And I found a house already.. It's near here by the way."

"Ah.. Did you quarrel with each other? You two really should sort this out together. I'm gonna buy some food. " He left us hurriedly.

"I... You... Arhh! I can't say anything about this!" I fuatratedly said.

"To be honest.. Not much progressed with us because of your work and your stress about the house bills." He sighed.

"Why are you blaming me? Do you think I still have the time? I never intend to fall in love with anyone, especially you. I'm trying to understand you and here you are trying to confuse me. Why are you doing this?? I feel frustrated I-"

"Then let's break up. I don't think it'll work anyway." He coldly stared at me.

"what? I don't understand.. Just because of this petty thing you want to break up??" I stood up and clenched my jaw trying not to cry.

"...yes.."

"Is this another nightmare?? It can't be... The FONT is not right... Why!?"

"Bye.."

"Jimin-"

~

"JIMIN!!!" I jolted up.

"What's wrong!?" Jimin came to me panicking.

"Don't leave me! Please!!!" I cried as he hugged.

"Another nightmare?" He asked with his soft voice that calmed me down.

"It wasn't real.?" I asked back being totally confused.

"Of course not... I'm just happy that you're awake." He touched my hair softly.

"Why? What happened while I was asleep?? Did something happen to you?? Did some one do something to you? Tell me!" I panicked.

"You have been sleeping for a week."

"WHat!?"

"Yeah.. You've been so busy lately you fainted at work. The doctors say that you fainted due to stress.. And they decided to just let you rest at home because it wasn't so severe."

"So.. The documents and the moving wasn't real?"

"They're both real."

"What!?"

"I'm moving to the Hyung's house for 5 months. It's because I can't go back and forth all the time. We discussed about the documents last week.. It was the day you fainted at work."

"I might have over thought about you.." I blush a little.

I recalled some things but couldn't quite remember.

"Don't. I don't want you to be fainting all the time." He worriedly scolded.

"I won't, I like you too much."

"Then I'll leave.." He stood up.

"Nooooo!! I'll not over think!"

"I was joking." He laughed.

"Yah!  Don't laugh! You gave me a heart attack!"

"You're so cute.." He brushed his hand on my cheek.

"W-what!? No I'm not!!!" I looked anywhere except his eyes.

"Are you a cat now?" He teased.

"No! N.O. I'm a dog person."

"No matter what you are.. You're cute.. And pretty. "

"Tch, as if.." I pouted angrily without actually knowing.

~

Mina P.O.V

"am I a bad friend?"  I asked Lisa.

"What?? Is it Eunha again?? I told you not to think about her." She lightly scolded.

"Mianhe... I'm just stressed. I resolved most of my problems it's just that I haven't with Eunha."

"Come on! You're working. Don't let useless thoughts go to you, okay?"

"...Okay..."

~

I lied..

I couldn't stop..

Sometimes I just want to crush her and sometimes I want to hug her.

Why!?

Am I the only one thinking this way??

I hope so...

I just want to jump off a building now.

I can't!!

Arhhh!! It's annoying and frustrating.

I'm gonna do what's right and for the best.

I'm not gonna break this friendship for my selfishness.

I must correct my mistakes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is gonna end soon Btw.

;-;