27. (ending) Pt 2

Stalker P.O.V

"She's gonna be okay... She's gonna be okay.." Jimin muttered to himself continuesly to calm down.

~

A few hours ago...

"EUNHA!!"  Mina shouted while running towards Eunha.

The driver of the car came out and saw Eunha on the road, unconscious.

"I'm so sorry!!! I couldn't stop in time, I'll call the ambulance!!" The driver hurriedly took out his phone and called the ambulance.

Mina fell on her knees and hugged Eunha.

"This is my all my fault!!" She sobbed.

"The ambulance will be here any minute!" The driver told Mina so that she wouldn't worry too much.

~

Mina had called Jimin and the rest.

Everyone was very worried, especially Jimin.

Since Mina never knew that Eunha's father even exist,  he didn't know any of this yet.

Jimin was too shocked to even remember calling him.

"Is anyone of you Eunha's guardian?" The doctor who came out of the operation room asked.

"Oh.. He's not here yet." Jimin answered as he just remembered about calling him.

Jimin took out his phone and called him.

By the way, Jimin was given a phone but he doesn't use it much.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yes Jimin? "

"I-I need to tell you... Eunha... got hit by a car......"

"...I'll be there as quick as I can!!"

"I'll see you.. " Then he turned off the call.

"He's coming soon..." He informed the doctor.

~

"WHERE IS MY BABY??!!?? TELL MEE!!!"

"sir please calm down-"

"TELL ME WHERE THAT BASTARD IS AT!!!!! WHY DID HE HIT MY BABY!!?!??!!?!!!"

"AJUSSI CALM DOWN!! "

"He didn't do it on purpose.. " Mina mumbled.

"What?? So.. You know who it is!?" He shook her shoulders.

"Yes. But please calm down.. I know you're upset but this guy was really nice.. He didn't do it on purpose. He tried to stop his car on time but he didn't manage to." Mina explained.

"Ah.. I see.. Can I see her?"

"You have to sign something before doing that and you have to wait for a few more hours. "

"Oh, of course."

~

"So we can't go in yet?? " Hoseok asked.

"I wish we could.. " Mina said worriedly.

"Hm.. Jimin-ah.. You Okay?" Jin asked the boy next to him whom was freaking out.

"She's fine.. Don't worry so much." Yoongi assured.

"Hyung.. What if I lose her?" He asked the older boy.

"Don't think like that."

"Yeah, Yoongi is right. You must have hope." Jin tried to cheer him up.