5.

Rm P.O.V

"I think the lyrics to the song is little bit too dark. But overall I think it's pretty good,Keep it up. " PD-nim said.

What a relief.

DInG dOnG

Is Jin hyung back?

I went to the door and through the door viewer peep hole.

Eunha? That annoying bitch.

"..How can I help you?"

"open the door."

I opened the door slightly to see Eunha and a boy with black hair with  ripped jeans and... Jungkook's hoodie.?

I opened the door wide open, and Eunha was just standing there as if she was waiting for something to happen.

"What a bad friend, Are you not gonna invite me in? I'm hurt. " she said sarcastically.

"Get in." I shortly say.

"Thanks, Namjerk."

She went in and kicked her shoe off her feet as if it was her house.

The boy just quietly took off his shoes and neatly placed it beside the shoe rack.

Both of them are total opposites. How did they even met??

They both sat on the couch.

I ignored them and wanted to go back to my studio.

"Yah, Namjerk. Why are you ignoring us?  We came here for a reason you know."

Why is she so annoying??

"Look, I have other things to do. So go home and stay there." I rolled my eyes and turned back.

"I came to ask you a favor. So don't ignore me or I'll break you, Again." She threatened.

"Fine, what do you want." I said getting annoyed, correction very annoyed.

"Teach this boy here basic Korean.  I'm guessing that he can learn almost everything in a week."

I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"If you're gonna waste my time, get out." I snapped.

"Look, boi. Do you really think I would have the time to say nonsense? I really need you to teach him for his sake not mine."

"Why don't you teach him yourself." I growled.

" I can't, I don't know how."

"I have a guest now so I don't have time to entertain you. Get out."

"Namjoon I bought the grocer-" Jin hyung came in and said.

His eyes sparkled as he saw our unsuspected guests.

"Eunha!" He excitedly went to her and hugged her.

" I missed you! Why didn't you vist for 5 months?? Even Yoongi low key misses you!" hyung said still hugging her.

"Really.? That's.. Shocking." She smiled awkwardly.

She really isn't good with her emotions.

Then I realised, the boy looked scared and terrified.. Did she do something to him? Did she force him here?

I walked towards him in curiousity.

"Hi.. I'm Namjoon And your name is.?" I took out my hand for a handshake.

He avoided looking at me.

Then Eunha slapped my hand away.

"Don't do that. It's hard to explain.. but he has a trauma of...guys." she whispered guys.

But why.? He is a guy too.. right?

"sigh.. I really have no time in my schedule to teach him. I'll see if I can cancel a few things."

"thank you.." he said softly.

"Oh yeah I have another favor. Can you keep him here with you for now? I need to meet someone in private. I'll pick him up later."

"okay! I'll take care of him." Jin hyung agreed.

"Thanks, bye!" she hurriedly went out.

~

Eunha P.O.V

Where is she??

I've been waiting outside of the cafe for 1 hour.

"*pant* I'm sorry *pant* that I'm late *pant*." she said after running.

"I don't usually wait for people but you're an exception, luckily." I smiled at her arrival.

"I'm so honered." She joked.

We went inside and ordered some coffee.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Did Jungkook see you yesterday?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"I.. Have been quarreling with Jungkook for awhile and.. I'm just afraid that your involved." her voice was shaky.

"Why would I be involved? It's your love life not mine." I got slightly confused.

"I feel like Jungkook is cheating on me with.. you.."

"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE!? WHY WOULD I!? " I snapped and everyone was looking at us.

"Calm down Eunha it's just a suspicion.."

"SUSPICION MY ASS!! I HAVE BEEN YOUR FRIEND EVER SINCE WE WERE YOUNG AND JUNGKOOK HAS BEEN MY FRIEND EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!! HE HAS BEEN WITH YOU FOR SO LONG!!   HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT JUNGKOOK IS THAT TYPE OF GUY TO CHEAT?! EVEN IF HE CAN BE A JERK AT TIMES BUT HE IS A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND NOTHING ELSE!!" I stormed out of the cafe.

~

Hopefully Jimin is fine.

I opened the door and saw.. Hoseok? What is he doing here?  I thought he moved out..

I went in and saw Jimin happily talking with hoseok as if they were old friends.

I swear to god this boy is brighter than my future.

"Hey, J-Hope."

"Eunhaaaaaaa!!!!" He said, running towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"why does everyone miss me?" I muttuered.

"I don't." Namjerk said sipping his coffee.

"I didn't ask you.!"

Hoseok stopped hugging me.

"Are we going home?" Jimin asked.

"Yep." I answered.

Namjerk chocked on his coffee and hope just looked at me, shocked.

"YOU LIVE TOGETHER??" They asked inunision.

"yeah, why? " asked cluelessly.

Both of them were shook. I mean Jungshook.

"Is that a bad thing.?"

"Both of you don't sleep in the same room right?" they asked.

I realised what they were all shocked about.

"WHAT!? WHY WOULD WE?? ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MINDS?!" I took a pillow from the couch and threw it at Namjoon.

"YAh! WHY DID YOU THROW AT ME?! HOSEOK WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! IT HURTSS YOU WRENCH!!"

"Hope is more pure than you,  jerk. " I sticked out my tongue.

Jimin was just confused about the whole situation.

"...is that a bad thing.?" Jimin asked innocently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi

I'm done finally