Chapter 2

ok so i imagine in this chapter for alex to have on what isabel lucas has on in the give me love video clip. xx

I woke up to the light sound of rain drops hitting my window. I sat up and swung my feet over the side of my bed getting up and making my way to the window.

I sat in my usual spot and just watched out the window again. pretty much the same scene as yesterday. People seeking shelter from the rain or just plainly trudging through it to get to work or wherever.

After a while of just blankly staring out side I spotted something familiar. Green hair? That's when it clicked, It was the boy that followed me a couple of days ago.

why would he be out in the rain especially because the colour will most likely run out of his hair. I sat up in my seat to get a better view.

He was laughing at something the girl said next to him. wait, he has a girlfriend? I thought as I watched him sling his arm around her waist pulling her into his chest as they walked. they seemed so happy, it made me smile.

Just as I noticed I was smiling It dropped. I don't really smile, I don't see the need in the gesture when there's no point anyway. especially in my life.

i decided to stop being creepy and mabye venture out for the day even though the rain was starting to get heavy.

my feet paded across the cold floor of my bedroom and stoped at my old set of drawers in search of some cloths. i decided on a singlet top with a low back and my worn out ripped black skinny jeans. i slipped my docs on and headed for the door.

as i stepped out side and locked the door behind me the cold hit my exposed back. although its not even 10 degrees out i ignored how cold i was, after a while you get used to it. i started walking down the street my apartment was located on, just look through the shop windows and watching as people pased me.

as i looked straight ahead of me i saw the boy and the girl he was with earlier, michael? was it.

i quickly ducked into the neariest alley way not wanting him to see me and bug the shit out of me until he gives up. i stuck my back to the cold brick wall, waiting till he passed. soon enough he walked by with his arm around the shoulders of the girl acompanying him. he let out a loud laugh obviously enjoying himself, the girl next to him was pretty.

she had long wavey brown hair unlike my semi short dead hair that was dirty blonde. she was dressed in designer clothing and looked quite rich. wouldnt it be nice to be so ritch you could have everything you desired, living an amazing life.

unlike me where im just surviving, not living. i looked down at my plain long singlet top and my ripped jeans, is it even possible to feel anymore self concious?

i watched them walk up the street and decided to follow them. i passed after them staying back incase he sees me. they walked into one of the local coffee shops down on one of the main streets.

i decided to go in seeing as i had nothing else better to do and my skin had almost turned blue from the chill of the weather.

i took a seet at the oposite side of the shop distincing myself from michael. i just watched as they chatted letting laughs slip every now and then. id like a friend, i mean i have support group noah but i need a friend who isnt a little insane.

i let my eyes trail to the pale cream wall at the back of the shop. it was starting to crack from age which resembled most of the old buildings here.

i wasnt sure how long i was just blankly starring at the wall before a figure came into view in the seat across from me. i slowly lowered my eyes to michael sitting in front of me, starring intently at me through his crystal eyes.

"hi" he simply greated with a large smile on his face, i simply stared back, not knowing what to do or say since i dont realy socialise to often. my eyes trailed from his plump lips to his now faded green hair, i have to say he wasnt at all bad looking.

"are you going to speak or do i have to use sign language" he chuckled making his face light up a little.

"i talked to you the other day" i replied softly not knowing what else to do.

"i remember, and you wouldnt tell me your name, so i was hoping you would tell me now" he shot back still holding his smile.

"why do you want to know? and why shoud i tell you, you could be a murderer or a drug dealer and wanting to know my name so you can look m-"

"jesus im not asking for you to marry me im just asking what your name is" he interupted. i thought for a second. "alex, my name is alex" i finally replied.

"alex" he repeated more to himself, "well im michael" he stuck his hand out.

"i know" i quitley replied reaching over and hesidently placed my hand in his for him to shake it. he shook it lightly but then forrowed his eyebrows down at my fragile hand that was placed in his large one.

'wow your hand is so cold" he said confusion laced in his voice. he just starred down at my hand like he'd never seen one before. "its always like that" i shrugged not really caring about how cold i really was.

he stayed quite. looking me over as if he was taking in my aperance for the first time.

"what are you looking at" i spat not meaning to sound as rude as i did. he simply dropped my hand and took his sweater of sliding out of his seat. he walking to my side if the table atempting to make me put it on.

"i dont need it" i slowly replied suddenly relizing what he was trying to do.

"you look like a ghost" michael replied rasing his voice a little. "Your skin is turning white" he added.

"i said i dont need it" i replied in a blank tone, trying not to sound rude.

he droped his hands and looked at me with an unreadable expression. why was he getting worked up about this? why does he care? i looked down at the ground, feeling ashamed of myself for no good reason.

i herd the bell of the cafe door ring intercating someone had left. i looked up to see michael leaving with his head down.

"what the heel is wrong with me" i sighed before once again getting lost in my thoughts as i starred at the blank wall.